Please review my new Mobiles Blog and tell what to add & how to make it more better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

life31

Journeyman
Hey friends please review my new mobiles blog *www.cmobiles.net and tell me what more to add to it and how to make it more better.

I have tried to make it look better but still need more comments on it. Right now has only one post. Also advice me what to include in my posts and what to post :D

Thanks
*www.cmobiles.net

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman
Re: Please review my new Mobiles Blog and tell what to add & how to make it more bett

Lol does this look spam to you!!! Surprising!!!!

Change your vision.

Am actually looking for ideas. Right now am totally blank with what to do. I had a mobiles related domain lying so one of my friend gave me an idea to start up a blog on it as it wasant worth selling PR0 domain

So finally brought hosting and put wordpress over it.

The my problem was what to post in the blog :D finall went here and here through google got some pics and specifications and put it on a blog post :D

Need some ideas some really good inovative ideas to take it further.

Help appreciated

confused!!

It's true Im not confused
Re: Please review my new Mobiles Blog and tell what to add & how to make it more bett

May be put some reviews on the mobile..

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman

Yes had that in mind! BTW should I add reviews to the post or as comments????

And is it legit if I copy reviews from other sites or forums??? Cos reviews are actually the peoples experience.

Also need help with coding here------- If you see the comment area appears all orange. I want to change it to white how do I do that can any one help????

confused!!

It's true Im not confused

Comments is showing 'off'

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman

Thanks dude!!!

Seems like somehow I missed it out! One sec.
Am still working on it even the about page is still there :D
Just uploaded some plugins.

goobimama

 Macboy

Okay.
1. Don't get too ambitious with the ads strewn about the place. First get the reader base, subscribers, and SEO, then put some ads.
2. Get some content. Asking for help here with absolutely no content is not going to be of any use. Visit Problogger.net or some other blogging sites for tips on how to post.
3. Your theme is meh. There is no flow of elements.
4. Use proper named permalinks instead of the php autogenerated ones (google it if this doesn't make sense).

Moved to QnA.

OP
life31

life31

Journeyman

Comments is showing 'off'

Sorry confused!! But its on now!!!

LOL it took me 2 days to turn it on :D :eek: lOL my AIRTEL GPRS was pissd off for couple of days :D dont get surprised. ROJ KA HAI!!

Okay.
1. Don't get too ambitious with the ads strewn about the place. First get the reader base, subscribers, and SEO, then put some ads.
2. Get some content. Asking for help here with absolutely no content is not going to be of any use. Visit Problogger.net or some other blogging sites for tips on how to post.
3. Your theme is meh. There is no flow of elements.
4. Use proper named permalinks instead of the php autogenerated ones (google it if this doesn't make sense).

Moved to QnA.

Thanks goobimama
1. Nope not at all ambitious. Those ads are just some social work. :D
I dont have any hopes from them :D Just added them to fill out the empty spaces or else they would bidv would never be there.

2. NOPE am still setting up my templates and plugins so need advice before posting anyhing so that I dont screw my blog later. Lol am askin help related to content itself. I mean what content to include what contents readers would like ect.

3.:eek: :eek: ????? Can you clarify a bit??? Help appreciated!

4.Hmm??? Ill take this point seriously. Any pros of doing that. I mean SEO??? or any thing else??? Cos am using SEO plugin which adds title meta and all the stuff to it even if it is the normal WP generated permlinks.

Any ways thanks for your help. Ill take your points into consideration and work over it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom