Please recommend some games

Neuron

Electronic.
Mass Effect 2 -There are not many reasons for you to get frustrated.
Plant Vs Zombies-Zombie Killing ,but not in the way you expect and zero frustration guaranteed!

OP
papul1993

papul1993

not a newbie.....
How the hell did i forget about mass effect 2. its an rpg, isnt it? I wonder if it would run on my ATI 4200 IGP.

Aerohawk

Right off the assembly line
Company of Heroes - One of the best RTS I've played. The single player campaign is freakin' good. The multiplayer I've heard is brutal but considering the lame connection I have I can't try it out.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
How the hell did i forget about mass effect 2. its an rpg, isnt it? I wonder if it would run on my ATI 4200 IGP.

It will I think. And it is a very good.. I mean, very very good game. It is not a Hardcore RPG title, They stripped most of the RPG elements and introduced plenty of action. Go for it. But it will take you nearly 25-30 hours to complete the Single Player campaign.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Hey are we still on with 'I am not much of a gamer' tagline you gave at start of your thread??
Cause quite frankly, mw2,cod, me2,fallout3 types are not 'non-gamers' type as such.
So if you are into those games, then you are as crazy and socially unacceptable person like the rest of us gamers posting on this thread are. On that note, i'd like to add that there are dozens of games that fuel my gaming needs. But at end of the day when i am done finishing a game i play for 12 straight hours, i am like,'bring on the sequeal b!tches'. And not, 'wow...nirvana'.
I mean if you want to peace your mind then should'nt you just take your dog on walk.
If you truely wish to get relaxed on computer, then play minesweep. Or thousands of mini flash games that you can come across on internet while searching +18 material.
Or play mspaint.exe, its a fun game..
World of goo likes.
And i couldn't care less for you choice of games, but sims3 is something i played after my divorce and it was quite a moment for me when i set my sim-wife on fire...ahhh...triumph.

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I dont think its right to compare mw2 with sims, is it?
Two completely different generes.
As for newbees, if you are talking bout those who lack sufficient hand-eye, mouse-keyboard coordination which games require, then would'nt mw2 would be a disaster for them??
Yeah they do need to start with something but hugely intense army war games are quite overwhelming for those who have hard time controlling mouse and keyboard as same time.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Who compared sims with MW2!

No, i don't know how many people you have introduced to gaming.. But every one i introduced to gaming felt right at home in Arcade racers(MW), Arcade Fighters(Tekken, Street Fighter). And, yes.. first person shooters, as well. If he had never touched computer before, then FPS would be a night mare for him.. if he is familiar with mouse movement, then.. he is good to go for easy mode. Believe me, I've seen may kids(in my friend's gaming parlor) quite happily and mindlessly shooting every body(even the team mates.. and they wonder why the is ended) and they didn't complained anything about the game mechanics.I Just recommended Sims to few gamers there, who are not new to gaming, btw.. they virtually ran way. after first 5 mins.

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Mafia I & II (why didn't anyone recommend it)
Call of Duty Series (All of 'em)
Prince of Persia (First 3 games are enough)

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
@Vamsi, true though.
Most people who play sims are like,'ab iss ke aage kya.?' cuz game like those dont really have missions or so to play worthwhile for.
But it takes kind of an open mind to try different games where you play for fun and not for the sake of completing the game or being better than others.
For example CS/CZ is inextricable to my life cuz every headshot i eat returns with an Ace from my side. Infact, i am so good at it, that Al Queda has shortlisted my alias on the list of people to be scared of. Mine and Rajnikant's. No lies.
But on other hand i'd just spend hours of my precious time building up a home without a toilet just to watch my sim pee himself. Or spend a day or two trying to get a 'silent assassin' at H:BM
Nevertheless, I'd advice people to play all kinds of games with open, unbiased mind.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
It depends on the mind set. I used to hate sims. But after a year, i just gave it a try. And not to mention... that time, it was a whole new experience.

Top Bottom