Please recommend a good UPS

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
These new UPS have got a newly designed battery from the previous one. This new battery is very slim over the old one and is expensive if it fails after the warranty. But the if you end up buying cheaper UPS you will putting your PC at risk from various electrical points. Many points.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
These new UPS have got a newly designed battery from the previous one. This new battery is very slim over the old one and is expensive if it fails after the warranty. But the if you end up buying cheaper UPS you will putting your PC at risk from various electrical points. Many points.

Model??
What electrical points??

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
The backup time I mentioned is WITH the monitor. See, with my rig (sig.), I can easily run it on UPS for 30+ min.

i don't see any GPU in your signature..my rig is almost the same as yours but i have a 20" monitor and a gtx 660...can i still connect the monitor to my UPS?

i don't see any GPU in your signature..my rig is almost the same as yours but i have a 20" monitor and a gtx 660...can i still connect the monitor to my UPS?
See, I can run my PC doing all sorts of work for >35 mins. I have used pc for 35 mins. on UPS and even then then 'battery below 10%' beep pattern didn't occur. So, If we assume that i could have run my pc for about 40 mins. without a graphic card, then we can also expect the same UPS to run a pc with graphic card for at least 15 mins.

Top Bottom