please identify this game . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajasekharan

Youngling
its an old one . . dont remember much . . its like this : you have car ,you race from one point to another carrying a parcel or something , you can bomb other cars , hitting space bar will throw some package to other cars and will explode them . . please identify this one for me :-(.

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
no no its not rush . . its a kind of 2and half d. . i guess if some one could identify it .may be i can buy one and play :). but thanks for your help :).

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
The Streets of SimCity, if I remember correctly. It had come on a CHIP CD sometime in 1999.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
I am not sure of the Name, even i had played it a lot. You had to deliver the parcels to the places on the road to earn money, if i remember correctly.

Even i liked it a lot. Anyone remembers the name?

Third Eye

gooby pls
rajasekharan said:
its an old one . . dont remember much . . its like this : you have car ,you race from one point to another carrying a parcel or something , you can bomb other cars , hitting space bar will throw some package to other cars and will explode them . . please identify this one for me :-(.

In which year you had played that game?

Sykora

I see right through you.
Streets of SimCity, I agree with FatBeing. Although the fire key was Space Bar, it doesn't help that the default fire key for many games I know of is also space bar.

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
thanks thanks thanks thanks a million . . its exactly that game :) :) :). thanks fatbeing :) :) :). yes it came with chip :).

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
rajasekharan said:
thanks thanks thanks thanks a million . . its exactly that game :) :) :). thanks fatbeing :) :) :). yes it came with chip :).

Here is download link-> *www.download.com/Streets-of-SimCity-demo/3000-7519_4-886235.html

File size-> 11.77MB

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
the screen shot looked a tad different though...:(, but i am sure it would be it...:), downloading now...:), @tech_mastermind......u guys are fast...thank you..:)

reps to : tech_mastermind and fatbeing......*smileyonline.free.fr/images/gif/bravo/vignette/thumbnails/1036535672_gif.gif

ok...checked....NO fatbeing...NO NO NO....this is not the game....*www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/traurig/a025.gif

Last edited:

Stalker

Padawan
VEHICULAR COMBAT GAMES

• Battle modes in Go-karts based around Mario Kart spinoffs
    • Super Mario Kart
    • Mario Kart 64
    • Wacky Races
    • Wacky Wheels
    • Crash Team Racing
  • The Carmageddon series
  • Interstate '76, its sequels and spinoffs
  • Rogue Trip: Vacation 2012
  • Cel Damage
  • Star Wars: Demolition
  • Streets of SimCity
  • Vigilante 8, and its sequel
  • The Twisted Metal series
  • World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Crush Hour
  • Grand Theft Auto series (Though not dedicated to vehicular combat, it is part of the gameplay.)
  • Command & Conquer: Renegade (Note same as above.)
  • Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven
  • The WheelMan
  • Autoduel
  • Death Rally
  • Death Race
  • Quarantine
  • Red Dog
  • Car Combat
  • Full Auto
  • Critical Depth
  • Battle Tanx
  • The Destruction Derby series
  • The Mashed series
  • The Burnout series
  • The Flatout series
  • Auto Assault
  • Jak X: Combat Racing
  • Motor Mayhem
  • Blood Wake
  • Dead In The water
  • 187 Ride or Die
  • Hard Truck: Apocalypse
The Car Wars series could be considered a table-top vehicular combat game, and a spiritual predecessor to the genre.

>>Hope u find ur game in here..:D:D

Source: WIKI

Last edited:
OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
finally i got the name.....its "road wage"..., thanks all of you who helped me...:)*friendsforever.foren-city.de/images/smiles/a084.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom