Ambassador of Buzz
If i do rename for any file , it also includes the extension in the name

Like if its a txt file sa "sachin" and if i do rname and type "Sachin1"
It asks for extension also
I am using winxp mce sp2

:roll:
also how can one back up his norton definitions if he' s formattin' system

:roll:

also from when i installed tweak xp 4 trial my right click menu dosnt appear if i done hold and click(not just click)

Plz help

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
First questions answer i dont know.

u can make a back up of ur Virus Definitions files
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs. Make a bck up of this folder. Better u d/l norton antivirus auto updater.

Last question not clear.

swatkat

Technomancer
Open My Computer, go to Tools> Folder Options. Here click "View" tab, and select the option "Hide file extension of known file types".

now please post something here !
where are you ?
@expert no.1, do not assume that he will post back instantaneously, your post was absolutely unnecessary. And you know what we call un-necessary post, eh?

Deep

Version 2.0
expertno.1 said:
now please post something here !
where are you ?

if you dont know the answer then dont reply...if i see any of your replies like this again then you will get free warning

Deep

saROMan

QA Juggler
OK ur first 2 q's are answerd..so lets see ur 3rd prob .....

go to control panel->Mouse and chk the Double click speed ..if it works ..go to next tab and increse the mouse speed to Full...try using TweakUI and fiddle with Mouse options......Also if ur Mouse is Ball Mouse..open the back panel clean the Rollers and the Ball with Soft cloth and Bang the mouse ;) on the table (Gentelly offcourse) to see if any dirt is inside it.....

if nothing works and ur sure that the problem started only after installing TweakXP ..then uninstall it and get a Earlier version of TweakXP.....Hope ur problem is solved....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom