Please help My Bro locked wifi

nishantve1

Broken In
I need help , I am using BSNL's Broadband with Nokia Siemens wifi broadband I use wifi to access internet on my iPod to download apps and access facebook but yesterday i messed up with my brother and he locked wifi I tried to change it by going to the 192.168.1.1 but it wont accept admin ans username and password i checked on the computer what he did and i Found this in history website like http:192.168.1.1/ppppasswordconfig.html and stuff I need HELP PLEASE ANYONE ?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well look at the back of the Modem, there is a little hole in it, it's reset switch, use a pin or something to reset it. It'll be factory reset.

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
Thank you so much guys I owe you one HELP :D Thanks

Hey but how to reset it I didnt find any reset holes on the modem I am using Nokia siemens Modem with wifi
:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:hissyfit:

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
No dude its not there but i have another modem its doesnt support wifi but has a reset pin at the back ..do you think resetting that would solve the problem?

Rajesh345

Youngling
No dude its not there but i have another modem its doesnt support wifi but has a reset pin at the back ..do you think resetting that would solve the problem?

So that I said on very first post. Yes reset it.

like all said it will solve the problem , ie will b set to default UN and PW(admin)

BUT once u reset to get net access u will need to config ur router again

[UR ISP provider should have provided u with a another UN and PW

eg on how 2 config

Code:
*www.calcuttatelephones.com/dataoneinstall/mu10.html

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
Ok look my bro kinda messed up woth me that day and he even changed the default UN and PW (admin) and so without this i am not able to change the wifi password i know you guys suggested to reset the modem but there is no reset whole anywhere on my modem (beleive me i looked for it everywhere even below the stickers )
What should i do please guys I cant do without wifi help me out
:-(
Please!

Rajesh345

Youngling
Ok look my bro kinda messed up woth me that day and he even changed the default UN and PW (admin) and so without this i am not able to change the wifi password i know you guys suggested to reset the modem but there is no reset whole anywhere on my modem (beleive me i looked for it everywhere even below the stickers )
What should i do please guys I cant do without wifi help me out
:-(
Please!

tell us exact Router Name

it will b like

nokia-siemens sl2-141

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Can you not just request your brother to enable the device MAC on the router configuration again.

OP
N

nishantve1

Broken In
:cool: You think its so easy ! If it was so why would i have been begging for help in digit forums :-x

This is what I have
*im.wk.io/images/3250d5c/how-to-update-firmware-of-onkyo-807.jpeg

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
My last modem was the same one. I think the reset button (not necessarily a hole) is under the modem. I can check it and will report on monday, if you can wait. After you reset you will need to manually configure it to access net.

Now try this trick found from another forum:

Turn the modem upside down and first thing you'd notice are the many air vent in the shape of small squares. For the unroaming eyes it maybe a little difficult to spot it at first but if you look towards the left side (just below the WLAN light/that would be on the right side of the modem when its upright) there is a small pin sized circular hole at the edge which is the reset button. Use a pin and make sure the modem is turned on while resetting. Simple poke it with a pin and your modem should be reset to its default settings after it reboots.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
:cool: You think its so easy ! If it was so why would i have been begging for help in digit forums :-x

This is what I have
*im.wk.io/images/3250d5c/how-to-update-firmware-of-onkyo-807.jpeg

Ok, this model has reset button under the modem as said by ^^. I've the same model.