PLease help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubu

Right off the assembly line
hello guys,,,
wanna buy a new cell phone in the range 15-16k....
actually im looking forward to the nokia 5700, but im confused....coz den there is se w830i and oders....pls help..
lookin for a fast,gud music ,cam and gud applicability in ma fone...(no k790i)

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
features wise definitely 5700
but i dont really know the sound quality of 5700 is better than SEw830i
or wait and collect some more money and get n73 ME really good one.........or else wait for some more time and make it up to 19 and get N91....

5700 has not got autofocous...!!

OP
T

tubu

im looking for a fone with gud music and a gud camera....k790i is nt preferable for me....
nokia 5700 has recntly been launched and dats y im confused abt it..n73 me wil b a bit 2 much...so pls suggest ...
also if der r any oder fones with these specs??

K

krazyfrog

Go for Sony Ericsson W610i. It has good sound quality and a 2mpix camera with auto focus and flash.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
w610i cam not that good...............it doesnt make up to the mark of k550i

instead get a k550i and flash it with w610i......best ting to do....
coz pic quality does't come down..............this is done by one fellow who told me in se - nse fourm.
i will be doing this soon after my fone ka warranty gets over

then u can hv cybershot-walkman phone.

*forums.se-nse.net/index.php?showtopic=9588&st=0&p=125404&#entry125404

and why go for w610i for 15k where u get better phones like w830i nice speakers..............i seriously dont know abt its pic quality...

though the pics that hv been taken frm w810i seem good just check out the thread
post your cam pics..
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47207

Last edited:
OP
T

tubu

so wat do i go for guys???
nokia 5700 or se830i????
i herd dat se fones dont support as mant apps as nokia ones do/...

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
why do u want to install soo many apps..........u will get what u need for w830i

also 5700 is a good phones.....it being music xpress edition...it shld hv good music..

then buy it only. the 5700....go for 5700 !!!!
goto some review sites and see the quality of pics taken buy that phone...u like it then buy it !!! its settled.........features wise 5700 rocks.

moh@n

Broken In
Tell you what, go for the Sony Ericsson P990i. I think it'll cost a few hundreds extra than what your current budget is. It has everything you can ever dream of having on a phone, but it's quite bulky (155g) and carrying it along may be a little annoying. But it's my cup of tea anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom