Please help me to select a Web CAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
I am looking for a Web Cam model which I would be using under our cafes... I am replacing few older ones with Vista compatible ones...

My needs are,

• Looking for as low k pixle as possible (may be bellow 300k pixle)
  • Should have vista support and web site where I can download its driver from
  • No need for Lights (like night cam)

few years back I found cheap frontech / enter low resolution ones, but which was a really big mistake as when now i try to shift to vista platform I see none of the CAM's can find drivers for vista and no option to download drivers for those models from those company web sites...

:(

So can any one please help me out by suggeting some web cam models under my specifications... as here at Kolkata local dealers usually ask me to provide a model number (they are used to it) as when asked to show low resolution cams they are unable to show me any well branded models !!!

azzu

AJJU
sorry cheetah for offtopic post...
u installin VISTA in ur cafe ??? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/13.gif
wow kool

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If you are planing for ur cafe system..than i think U must be looking for cheap and best :p
I will suggest you...
Amigo webcam, 1.3 MP
Price Rs. 500/-

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@pathiks

really thnx for the link :) it will do the job, but just fancing my chanes that any model from iBall ??

@ravi

please read my requirements :( 1.3MP wont do :p neither the non branded one :p

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Choto Cheeta said:
@ravi

please read my requirements :( 1.3MP wont do :p neither the non branded one :p

ok...didn't get that low resolution point.

but why U want low resolution...??? :confused:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Choto Cheeta said:
@ravi

please read my requirements :neither the non branded one :p
I dont know how famous is amigo..but I bought one amigo from most active shop of Delhi.."computer Empire"..and it was kept adjacenet to creative 1.3 MP webcam,,and creative 2.0 MP webcam in a glass case.

They gave me 1 yr warranty also.. :D

Choto Cheeta said:
@ravi

with higher resolution problems comes with bandwidth :( imagine 25+ web cams running at the same time :p
Ok got dear :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom