Please help me regarding software for voice recognition ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush456

Right off the assembly line
hi!
can any of you suggest me a software for voice recognition?
the software must be very good and should understand different accents very easily.
i would be very thankful!

Edited Batty] Subject made relevant ..

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
office 2003.. all you need to do is bit training with it... also try to pronounce words correctly ;-)

for making wmp a pet dog... microsoft plus! voice command for windows media player....

mac os x have good VR engine...

my classmate Ashwani is also developping a software with Voice Recognization... as his project.... it's looking very promsing... interface is bit designed and suggested by me... will not be a commercial release.. just a little project stuff...

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Dragon Naturally Speaking. Its the best in the business. Also IBM has a product for voice recognition cant remem what it is.

Sourabh

Laptoping
DRAGON NATURALLY SPEAKING 7.0 WITH INDIAN ACCENT VERSION[hopefully you are indian]

and

IBM VIA-VOICE

is what u need

Slam Team

Journeyman
Dragon Natually Speaking 8.0 is the latest one...

The official site is *www.scansoft.com ...

But Dragon is a very costly issue... but it is fast and reliable...

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Dragon Naturally Speaking 8.0 is the best in world of voice recognition . But yes its costly . Its around 17K . But then you get Dragon Mice and Headset with it, a very high quality . You Get 1 year upgrade free and a lifetime support warranty.
Plus heavy discount from Dragon inc for lifetime .
It Accurately recognises the voice input in Indian accent with minimum amount of tranining . Lotsa custom options . Various modes for Lawyers , Medical ( Transcription ) , and other profession .
Minimum sys requirements 1ghz , 256Mb ram ( The more Ram the better in this case ) and 800Mb free space.
Remember to back up ur speech files every now and then and enjoy .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom