PLEASE HELP ME! PROB WID MY MOBILE !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I have this nokia 6630 mobile. I recently set a lock code, but now iv forgotten it. :oops: Wats more...i enabled the "lock on sim change" option. N now that iv got a new connection, I CANT ACCESS MY FONE!!!!

IS THERE ANY SOFTWARE AVAILABLE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO VIEW, DELETE, OR CHANGE THE LOCK CODE ON MY CELL?

I have a usb connecting cable from da mobile to da comp, n i have Nokia PC Suite.

PLEASE HELP! URGENT!

P.S.- i cant find anything on google :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well Phone Unlocking Softwares are availale on the Internet but Are Illegal If Used......So Out With That Option 8)
Next If U Have Got The Phone Locked.....Then The Best Possible Option would be to take it to Ur Service Care Center Or The Dealer That U bought it from.....They Have Certain Codes to Unlock The Phone and Restore The Factory Made Settings to it :)

SmoothCriminal

In the zone
allwyndlima said:
Well Phone Unlocking Softwares are availale on the Internet but Are Illegal If Used......So Out With That Option 8)
Next If U Have Got The Phone Locked.....Then The Best Possible Option would be to take it to Ur Service Care Center Or The Dealer That U bought it from.....They Have Certain Codes to Unlock The Phone and Restore The Factory Made Settings to it :)

Man.. the 'Unlock' codes u r talking abt is different.. In other countries, New Mobile handsets are locked to one network and cant be used on other networks.. In order to use on other networks, one needs to UNLOCK it.. This is entirely different from the mobile lock code..

But as allwyndlima says,take it for service.. take it to your service provider first and then to dealer..

hey guys! the lock code u guys r talkin about is the one which is provided by the service provider.

the lock code im talkin about is the SECURITY CODE which is preset at factories - the default security code which is 12345

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom