Please help me in choosing web hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

0as

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking *www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I am now checking *www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

There is no such thing as Unlimited Disk Space ? If that would be possible, why dont anyone start of with Rapidshare clone for 5$ or shift to a bigger plan or even a Dedicated Server. ;) Cheap Marketing techniques. Whatever market rate for HDD maybe, its still costs something, and there is a limit on how many HDD can be attached. There is no motherboard to support unlimited Disks

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
CPU usage is always very limited on shared hosting. If you don't have much visitors, and still your website is using lot of server resources... I will suggest you to check your website script. Or better shift to VPS for future proof.

P.S: Don't look for cheap, look for quality. Its your website, you need to take care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom