please help me i am going to buy headphones for 1500 tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashant9918

Broken In
please help me i am going to buy headphones for 1500 monday

i wnat to buy headphones for listening music and for games.mu budget is around 1500. so please give some advice. please dont forget to specify the model no & why should i go for that one.

Last edited:

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Everyone will say get EP-630. I personally would not say so. The mids are jarring and barely existent [though the Bass and Treble are great]. Get whatever fits in your budget from the Sony MDR range. Weaker Bass and Treble, but waaaaaay better mids. And to be honest, i find the Bass of the EP-630s kind of overpowering.

Yes, I own both.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
wrong section :?

5.1 headphones ke baare mein kya khayal hai ???

iSound 5.1 headphones
*www.techtree.com/techtree/jsp/article.jsp?print=1&article_id=51099&cat_id=536

Zalman 5.1 Surround Headphones
*www.zalman.co.kr/ENG/product/Product_Read.asp?idx=213

Gainward's Home Sound Xplosion 5.1 headphones

*shopping.rediff.com/shop/productdisplay.jsp?X-Plosion-5.1-Channel-Headset&prrfnbr=1020904

EDIT: Links added

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
What will be the cheapest headphone I can get for? I earlier had Frontech which I had bought for around 100 bucks. I'm not looking for anything over Rs 500. Which one would be better?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@ajayritik, if you really want to enjoy music, stay away from frontech's and zebronics's. Go for Sony Fontopia earphones. Get the MDR-E818LP produces terrific bass.

If you strictly need headphones, check Sony MDR-110LP. Rs.350/-

yogeshm.007

The real Bond
Check these...
*www.sony.co.in/productcategory/accy+pa+hdp+hifi+music+movie+headphones?site=hp_en_IN_i

MDR-XD200 seems a good buy

ajayritik

Technomancer
I already have Sony Fontopia with me. I really need headphones not earphones. Thanks for the information.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^ thanks *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/1.gif
bas aise hi.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/16.gif
main bhi kab se ek 5.1 headphone buy karne ki soch raha hoon... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gif
gaming ke liye headphone chahiye to 5.1 Surround Headphones sound se achha kaun hoga?? + 5.1 sound movies and music masti *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In
^^ thanks *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/1.gif
bas aise hi.. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/16.gif
main bhi kab se ek 5.1 headphone buy karne ki soch raha hoon... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/105.gif
gaming ke liye headphone chahiye to 5.1 Surround Headphones sound se achha kaun hoga?? + 5.1 sound movies and music masti *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/3.gif

i am living in surat is there any retail shop for that headphone:cool: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom