• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

please help me i am going to buy headphones for 1500 tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

prashant9918

Broken In
please help me i am going to buy headphones for 1500 monday

i wnat to buy headphones for listening music and for games.mu budget is around 1500. so please give some advice. please dont forget to specify the model no & why should i go for that one.

Last edited:

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Everyone will say get EP-630. I personally would not say so. The mids are jarring and barely existent [though the Bass and Treble are great]. Get whatever fits in your budget from the Sony MDR range. Weaker Bass and Treble, but waaaaaay better mids. And to be honest, i find the Bass of the EP-630s kind of overpowering.

Yes, I own both.

ajayritik

Technomancer
What will be the cheapest headphone I can get for? I earlier had Frontech which I had bought for around 100 bucks. I'm not looking for anything over Rs 500. Which one would be better?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@ajayritik, if you really want to enjoy music, stay away from frontech's and zebronics's. Go for Sony Fontopia earphones. Get the MDR-E818LP produces terrific bass.

If you strictly need headphones, check Sony MDR-110LP. Rs.350/-

ajayritik

Technomancer
I already have Sony Fontopia with me. I really need headphones not earphones. Thanks for the information.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^ thanks
1.gif

bas aise hi..
16.gif

main bhi kab se ek 5.1 headphone buy karne ki soch raha hoon...
105.gif

gaming ke liye headphone chahiye to 5.1 Surround Headphones sound se achha kaun hoga?? + 5.1 sound movies and music masti
3.gif

OP
prashant9918

prashant9918

Broken In
^^ thanks
1.gif

bas aise hi..
16.gif

main bhi kab se ek 5.1 headphone buy karne ki soch raha hoon...
105.gif

gaming ke liye headphone chahiye to 5.1 Surround Headphones sound se achha kaun hoga?? + 5.1 sound movies and music masti
3.gif

i am living in surat is there any retail shop for that headphone:cool: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom