Please Help me From a Virus in My Website!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_ankitroy

Broken In
Hello everyone,
I need you help urgently... Ihave a website name www.3dbunch.info, I manage it from my home and I have Avira Anitvirus Updated Then also it Got infected by a Virus. My Friend Gave me a Screen Shot of Avast which caught this Virus and it also changes the Page setting of the Main Page...

How can I remove this virus from my Remote Server Please help me as I am in Big trouble...

Here is the Screen shot

*i189.photobucket.com/albums/z133/ankitroy/3d%20Works/virus.jpg

Pleas help as soon as possible

BizzHost

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

The files hosted on your server space has been infected by Malicious Iframe Tag. Iframe tag is a small piece of code which is inserted at the end of your index or other files by hackers. These files when browsed via a browser causes the tag to fetch virus from other malicious sites to your PC and hence the alarm by your AntiVirus.

Iframe attacks are very rampant these days due to many reasons. But the main reason we have come across is the leaked FTP password of your account. If you are using a CRACKED FTP software, then it is quite possible that what ever you are feeding in that software is being passed on to the hackers, which they are using to insert the tags.

What to do ?

1. Remove all the files from your server space and upload the fresh files from your backup
2. If you do not have a clean backup, then open each HTML or PHP file in an HTML editor and find any suspicious looking script, something which is like series of random numbers and letters, usually at the end of the HTML page
3. If you find any, just remove it and resave the files
4. Once you have checked all the files and cleaned them, upload to your server space, over writing the old files
5. Immediately Change your FTP password to a Hard to Guess password
6. DO not share this with any one
7. If you are using a cracked FTP, its time to remove it from your PC and get a good genuine FTP ( You can download a commercial FTP here: *www.bizzhost.com/support/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=viewdownload&downloaditemid=14 )
8. Make sure if you are using the latest version of the Scripts, if you are using any.

Hope this will help you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom