Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wait for Galaxy Gio

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Hi,

Cheer UP .....some good new @OP
check out letsbuy.com ..... it is available for 10,600 with icici offer(to get the offer enter promo code icicilb ....use icici card)....

CAUTION:AT YOUR OWN RISK

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Review:

Sturdy build and decent durability

Hardware:
decent but nothing to impress here.

UI:
Android 2.2 is a plus over galaxy 3, otherwise it has a crappy LG UI which lags not only while playing games but also during normal functioning.

Camera:
decent at this price point.But dont expect any sort of decent video support.It shoots VGA @18fps...ughh pathetic

Verdict:
one of the main features of a phone i.e call quality is ok but not what one would excpect from a smartphone.....
All said this is the common man's smartphone with no features whatsoever...basically for those on a very tight budget and who require android 2.2.....

Recommended:
Although the P500 has the time advantage over galaxy 3 and wildfire the better hardware and 2.2 support are negated by a failed job in UI customization..i think vanilla android would have worked like a charm on this set....

The older Wildfire is better considering its Sense UI and great social communication options although it has a slower CPU but the UI is tweaked accordingly.It'll cost you 2k more but it is worth it.One must not repent later right.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ overpriced & underpowered. why waste 2k for just a faster UI when you can do it for free by trying a performance centered ROM.

tmraja

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for the quick reply... The seller is a power seller and 99.2% positive reply
but great news univercell is selling optimus one @11k, 1000 rs dropped and just now called univercell and conformed it...

I'm going to buy the phone right away....

cheers:)

Hi Mohan, I am looking to by Optimus one, I waited for a couple of months and price came down by almost 2.5K

Now should I wait for a few more days?

Your expert advice needed :)

Top Bottom