Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Hi Guyz
Just take a look at my new blog
I'll try to keep it updated as ever
Nothing else than techno news dats why i've named it Techno World
Cypher Techno World (or copy paste the link in my signture)
Open the link with Opera Or Firefox

Note : Please if some can help me in making it compatible with Internet Explorer

Suggestions are most welcomed
Don't Forget To Bookmark or Subscribe to Feed :D
Thanx a lot & Keep Rocking

legolas

Padawan
@prashant9918 I don't understand what you can not understand
@Ecko, You page looks really good. I surmise, at this stage, you are more interested in getting constructive criticism on your page layout rather than content. Carry on!! Just a question, what relevance do the weather, flower, etc.. pose in the top of your page? Is it for eye-candy or does it have relevance to your blog content?

And, if I were you, I wouldn't challenge Science to distinctly isolate Engineering's charm. :) but then, that's me! :D

OP
Ecko

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
@Ecko, You page looks really good. I surmise, at this stage, you are more interested in getting constructive criticism on your page layout rather than content. Carry on!! Just a question, what relevance do the weather, flower, etc.. pose in the top of your page? Is it for eye-candy or does it have relevance to your blog content?

And, if I were you, I wouldn't challenge Science to distinctly isolate Engineering's charm. :) but then, that's me! :D

Thanx 4 ur comments
Yup that's an iPhone look to my blog (if u haven't seen it just google:D) & all the stuff is fopr eyecandy
Regarding Science & Engineering part
We'll that's a quote by a famous person which I liked pretty much so made it a part of the blog

Thanx Again...!!!

OP
Ecko

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
@prashant9918
Dude change to Firefox or Opera cause they are much better than IE7
Lookout in my blog for links:D

@rohan
I want content nothing else than that.No advertisements.Offcourse good content will generate traffic :D

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
@prashant9918
Dude change to Firefox or Opera cause they are much better than IE7
Lookout in my blog for links:D

@rohan
I want content nothing else than that.No advertisements.Offcourse good content will generate traffic :D
So how do you plant to get good content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom