Play New games on older pcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

con_tester

Journeyman
Hey guys I found a cool utility which can let you play 3dfx games on older grafix cards.
Here is link.
I tried only one game on my intel 845 game is Delta Force Xtreem.

*www.falconfly.de/downloads/3danalyzer-v236.zip

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
i downloaded the utility, but it is very much confusing. can u guys help.
AMD XP 1800+, MSI KT4V mobo, 512 DDR 333, 5200/128 AGP 8X, 160 GB HDD

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
ashnik said:
i downloaded the utility, but it is very much confusing. can u guys help.
AMD XP 1800+, MSI KT4V mobo, 512 DDR 333, 5200/128 AGP 8X, 160 GB HDD

Well most games should work on urs without the utility all be it on lower settings. This utility is not for getting you better frame rates or higher resolutions. It is for bypassing certain features which are required. Such as Hardware Texture and Lighting (T&L) this tool can emulate this feature for you to be able to play the games.

yash:

Whats your system configuration ? NFS:MW runs on an intel 845chipset mobos all be it on low settings. So do let us know ur config.

yash

I draw every day
need for speed most wanted starts on my laptop but i can only see the car.and when i try to launch a race it crashes.i dont know why its happening.

player2k5

Broken In
yash said:
need for speed most wanted starts on my laptop but i can only see the car.and when i try to launch a race it crashes.i dont know why its happening.
whats de exact configuration of ur laptop?

yash

I draw every day
its a dell inspiron 600m with a 1.5ghz processor,radeon 9000 with 32mb and 512 mb ram. i did notice a problem, sometimes the ea games easy info tool detects my 1.5ghz processor as a 400mhz one.why is that?because other apps were running at that time or is something serious?

(please help i`ve been trying to run the game since 3rd december...)

player2k5

Broken In
yash said:
its a dell inspiron 600m with a 1.5ghz processor,radeon 9000 with 32mb and 512 mb ram. i did notice a problem, sometimes the ea games easy info tool detects my 1.5ghz processor as a 400mhz one.why is that?because other apps were running at that time or is something serious?

(please help i`ve been trying to run the game since 3rd december...)
have u tried updating ur drivers...?try updating them to the latest version try uninstalling n reinstalling the game after u have updated ur drivers..whats de exact error u get?

yash

I draw every day
need for speed most wanted starts on my laptop but i can only see the car.and when i try to launch a race it crashes.i dont know why its happening.this is whats going wrong! and i did update my drivers.i`d followed all te steps people told to do at the drivers help thread..

player2k5

Broken In
yash said:
need for speed most wanted starts on my laptop but i can only see the car.and when i try to launch a race it crashes.i dont know why its happening.this is whats going wrong! and i did update my drivers.i`d followed all te steps people told to do at the drivers help thread..
i think ur using a pirated game maybe thats y?..n as far as ur processor showing 400 mhz goes i think some laptops show only the processor amount which is used upto a moment as de speed jus to save power its like if u r using programmes that require 400 mhz instead of 2.4 ghz of 3 ghz or whichever u have it shows 400 thats jus to use less power i dont think thats a prob for u coz it goes to the maximum speed within seconds if required...try using a different version of the game...n check for spyware adware mayb that`ll help n let me know how far it goes if it doesnt work..n yea check for virus too to be on the safer side...

yash

I draw every day
yes :oops: i copied the game from one of my friends...the demo is working fine though but i heard the demos are like toned-down versions which dont require as much power as the full game..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yash said:
yes :oops: i copied the game from one of my friends...the demo is working fine though but i heard the demos are like toned-down versions which dont require as much power as the full game..

the only thing that demos differ from the full version is the space required for installation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom