Pirated DVD Query : Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

raksrules

Youngling
There are pirated DVDs available in market which have 3 to 4 movies on each single layer DVD. I want to know how can we do this ourselves. Actually i have a few original DVDs each dual layered. I want to copy about 3 movies in DVD format on a one single layer DVD disk. Please help me one how to do this.

abhijitroy

Broken In
I use Nero 7 for encoding and writing DVDs. For small movies such as English ones - coming in one CD normally - it is possible to house three movies in one DVD. But, Hindi movies - two is normally possible. However, as blademast3r suggested, I have yet not explored DivX formats. I am not sure whether DivX movies on DVDs can be played on standalone DVD players. So other forum members are welcome to share theri knowledge.

go4saket

U C, if your DVD player supports Divx / Xvid, its the best format and you can easily store upto 6 english movies in one DVD5. Incase if you want to store the movies in DVD format itself, try DVD Shrink to obviously shrink the movies. InDVD format, later creating menus and merginf all the movies become a big headache. So I always prefer XVID.

OP
raksrules

raksrules

Youngling
But on the DVD disk the movies should be in DVD format (vob,ifo etc files) should be there. DVD shrink can be used but it will shrink a DVD9 to DVD5. Yes my standalone DVD player plays Divx and Xvid files. But converting a whole 7.9 Gb into Divx takes hell lot of time. Itna time nahi hai yaar. I tried Nero recode to fit One DVD9 movie onto DVD5 and it did play in the DVD player but the sound and eveything was messed u. I wasnt able to hear dialogues only music was coming and all sort of issues. Which is the fastest DVD ripper which will rip the movie really fast to Xvid. Also i tried 1Click DVD copy and it did convert a DVD9 to DVD5 but i gave destination as Harddisk and it created a Video_ts folder. Now how do i burn these files on a DVD to make it work in my standalone DVD PLAYER

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
There are pirated DVDs available in market which have 3 to 4 movies on each single layer DVD. I want to know how can we do this ourselves. Actually i have a few original DVDs each dual layered. I want to copy about 3 movies in DVD format on a one single layer DVD disk. Please help me one how to do this.

You can compress Video by selecting the proper bit rate for your projects depends on the playback target: if you're making a VCD for playback on a DVD player, the video must be exactly 1150 Kbps and the audio 224 Kbps.
So play around with these values (especially Video bit-rate) to compress the video file to fit into a DVD. This is how you see a DVD fitting 3 Hindi movies.
You can use Movie Maker for achieving it.

About DivX: DivX is a high-compressed video format. It does it without changing the video quality. Normally a DVD fits 2 Hindi movies in DVD-video format. But if converted into DivX format, a single layer DivX can load as much as 5 Hindi movies! But if you wanna play it on a Standalone DVD player via T.V., u need a DivX compatible player. Philips and Onida are some popular players which are offering support for DivX playback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom