PHP Database & Tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

╬Switch╬

In the zone
I want to add a live counter to my website using PHP. But I dont understand how to enter the data in PHP My Admin. Im using Easy PHP 1.8 .I have got all the required code from www.webdesign.org . I just want to know how to get it working .Thanks! :)

mediator

Technomancer
Why dont u add freecounters available? Neways if u code all the code, u just need to get urself acquainted with it! Visit w3schools.com and start learning php there. Believe me its easy!

JhonCena

Journeyman
mediator said:
Why dont u add freecounters available? Neways if u code all the code, u just need to get urself acquainted with it! Visit w3schools.com and start learning php there. Believe me its easy!

I 'll recomend you *www.php-mysql-tutorial.com/ (better than w3scholl to learn php)(I THINK)

and Switch here is ur answer...

Advanced MySQL Hit Counter Tutorial:
*www.pixel2life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26113

Simple MySQL Hit Counter Tutorial:
*www.phpfreaks.com/tutorials/6/0.php

Last edited:

tuxfan

Technomancer
:shock: MySQL for a simple counter!!

Take a simpler PHP counter from here ;)
*www.phpjunkyard.com/php-text-hit-counter.php

OP
╬Switch╬

╬Switch╬

In the zone
But it has copyrights all over it.
I dont think it can be modified to suit ones needs.
Heres a better flat hit counter :*www.webdesign.org/web/web-programming/php/easy-flat-file-hit-counter.9887.html

JhonCena

Journeyman
╬Switch╬ said:
But it has copyrights all over it.
I dont think it can be modified to suit ones needs.
Heres a better flat hit counter :*www.webdesign.org/web/web-pro...nter.9887.html
cool tutorial for a simple counter
*www.getfreesofts.com/scriptscategory/10/22/1/0.html
^click^ If you want 50 PHP counters scripts.
Thanks.

mediator

Technomancer
javascript is client side scripting lang and php is server side scripting lang. U can learn php without learning javascript. U need to learn basic html!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom