Photo---vcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
please tell me about some best software that can make PHOTO-VCD. i've too much family, frnds Photo loaded on my PC, more than 800. I want a good software that can give good transition effect with easy2make VCD.

Reply soon........

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Best & very frequently available tool for that is Windows Movie Maker since it comes with Windows. If u want to try more, use Photo to VCD Creator.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
The best option is to burn the Photo collection as a 'Data CD'. View all the photos
(only JPEG) using your DVD Player
. You not only get exceptional clarity in Photos +
You don't need any special software other than a CD burner!!

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
JGuru said:
The best option is to burn the Photo collection as a 'Data CD'. View all the photos
(only JPEG) using your DVD Player. You not only get exceptional clarity in Photos +
You don't need any special software other than a CD burner!!
Yes Try that cos VCD will take more MB

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
max_demon said:
Yes Try that cos VCD will take more MB

That's OK but Data CD will only play with DVD Player. VCD can be played with both, VCD Player as well as DVD Player.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Few more cons to add up!..

Music syncronization, customization, transistion effects and motion effects makes the show more lively, more watchful. These lags in your method.
Music may be included, but still due to lagging transistion, motion effects and music syncronization, it's like a dumb boring show, which only you would like to sit & watch!

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
use microsoft photostory which is really good with a lot of transitions and other effects. You can save it in many formats and it is free for users of genuine win xp. *g.msn.com/9SE/1?*www.microsoft.com...7b9e6a213cb7848&POS=1&CM=WPU&CE=1&CS=AWP&SR=1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom