photo editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

escape7

What? Where? How?
I developed a new hobby...photography...also got a digicam...leave it.

Some of the photographs haven't come out well, which photo editing software should i buy(I use genuine softwares only)

{thought i better ask the experts}

swatkat

Technomancer
You can use Adobe Photoshop Elements 3, which is a toned down version of Photoshop.This is good for amateur photographers, digital imaging enthusiasts.
*www.adobe.com/products/photoshopelwin/main.html

If u want it higly professional,then go for Adobe Photoshop CS,but learning curve is steep.
*www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/main.html

If u want ease of use,go for Ulead Photo Express,it has some nice features and very easy to use.
*www.ulead.com/pe/runme.htm

One software which is capable of competing with Photoshop is CorelDraw Suite (my fav!!) ,which has PhotoPaint for photo editing.
*www.corel.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=Corel2/Products/Home&pid=1047022690654

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Try google's picasa. It's free and has a very good interface.

U can edit and perform some basic operations like croping, red eye removal, color correction etc..

But of cource the best is adobe photoshop album. But u need to buy the software.

Also jasc's paint shop photo album is worth a try.

I personally use picasa and i have been using it for almost 6 months.

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
GNUrag said:
escape7 said:
{thought i better ask the experts}
cooljeba has turned his forums into fully Photoshop forums. You vmight want to contact him.

Did someone called me :p

ya gnu is right. I have converted my site to photoshop only forum. BTW if u need my help i can surely help out to the best of my knowledge.
da ur to my site is on my siggy.

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
For a free photo editor, try PhotoFiltre

Google 4 it for details

It has almost all qualities of PhotoShop & more.

The only dominant prob being the absence of Layers.

It does rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom