Photo Copier Or Multi Function Printer

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
Dear Forum,

I am planning to start a Mobile Shoppe. I also want to give "Xerox" facility @ my shoppe. But I am not sure about photostat biz will be successful or not. So, I want to know are there any "Entry Level" Photocopier Machines available in the Market (Price Range :10K to 15K) because full fledge machines starts from Rs. 38K.

OR

Should I go for Multi Function Printer. I searched Net and come up for "Xerox Phaser 3100". But Its bad reviews prompts me to change my mind.

What Should I do with a budget of Rs. 10,000/- to 15,000/- ???

Help me friends....!!!

Samarth 619

Modrator @ Xbhp Biking
See, I don't have a good idea of Xerox machines. I can only tell you about MFP's.
If you use MFP's as Xerox machines, its ok but you should know that most of them might require replacement of parts later on, for heavy duty usage.

Overall, using MFP's won't give you maximum profit margins, so use them only if your main profit dependency is on the mobile part of the business.

You can get good multipurpose MFPs in around Rs. 10000 for Laser & Inkjet both... In Inkjet, there are some hassles, so choose inkjet only if color photocopy is necessary, otherwise go for laser.
For laser there are many choices. For Inkjet, Epson L210 is a good choice with its low ink cost (10-20 paise/page).

Top Bottom