Photgraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsownman

Padawan
I have taken some snaps with my digital camera . Now I want to make them the normal Identity size / passport size and then print 8-10 on th photo papers.

What are the softwares or methods to do this.

Also which are the good companies making photo paper I have heard of Kodak and HP any other.

Also, anybody knows the price of a pack of photopaper.

Thanks

tuxfan

Technomancer
There must be some software that has come with your DigiCam. You can use that. Or use Photoshop, Corel Draw, GIMP (free), Picasa (free), etc.

NikhilVerma

Padawan
Photoshop is able to handle all this stuff....

And veryu effectively... I haven't gone to a shop to get my pics shot since the past 2 yrs.. Coz It's very easy and cheap to get your own photos printed at home...

Methods are nothing much just the simple cropping and stuff like that...

OP
godsownman

godsownman

Padawan
But what to use in Photoshop. I just cannot understand how to print like a photographer does . He print abt 8-10 passport size on one sheet.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
I just cannot understand how to print like a photographer does . He print abt 8-10 passport size on one sheet.

No need to resort to costly photoshop if u are using xp. In xp, there is a small utility called the "picture and fax viewer" (or something like that). Just use ms paint or anyother image editor to crop the image to the required dimensions (here, passport size) and open that image with the pic and fax viewer utility. Find the printer icon there and click that. Follow the wizard, it's very straiht-forward from here.

Or u can always use ms paint to open the cropped pic again and copy past the region selected image onto the same canvas. Or, u can find some other way too, no problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom