Phone with best sound quality?

Head Banger

Journeyman
[FONT=&quot]Hi all,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Please recommend a phone which delivers awesome sound quality through earphones. Earlier, I had Redmi 2 which did the job pretty good. My budget is 12k-13k max.[/FONT]

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Fill this:

*forum.digit.in/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

BTW, you can always install Viper4Android to bump up the audio quality.

OP
H

Head Banger

Journeyman
Fill this:

*forum.digit.in/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

BTW, you can always install Viper4Android to bump up the audio quality.

1. Budget? 15k max
2. Display type and size? 5 inch prefered
3. Dual sim? yes
4. Preferred choice of brand? anything but intex/microma
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)? good rear cam that can shoot indoors
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc). Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready). 3g/4g both
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)? listening to music/ watching videos and gaming
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? vibe x3 but it has bad camera
10. Any other info that you want to share no

filled it buddy

azvnoit

Journeyman
Check ZTE phones released during and after second half of 2015. They have an integrated DAC and supposedly sound better, at par with iphones 6 and galaxy 6.
ZTE Blade 6 is within your budget, I can vouch for the sound quality only. Not sure of their after sales service, camera quality and performance. I've also heard that ZTE devices rarely get updates, so thats a downer.

Sony's phone also do sound good enough. Also I have a friend using old Samsung Galaxy S3 as a media player and claims to have good sound. Apart from these you can use different players and equalizers to boost the sound quality of phones, I use Equalizer+ to boost the bass and loudness.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yes. one by one name all the existing brands.
Recommend smartphones which are worth of spending 15k. Samsund and Sony have one of the worst configs for 15k price tag. Sound quality wont be exceptional for sure. So stop recommending such brands or smarthpones

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Redmi Note 3 has an awesome sound quality. I use Poweramp.
Will be writing a review shortly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Minion

Conversation Architect
Zenfone 2 get 4GB 32GB variant.
Here is Sound quality review
Asus Zenfone 2 review: A balancing act - page 7 - GSMArena.com

Best audio phone 2016 Summary. In tests found the Marshall London phone the best for overall audio quality, followed by the Samsung Galaxy S6 in second place and the HTC 10 in third.

Tomal

Broken In
I am using HTC device and happy with its sound quality. So, I am going to suggest you to buy a HTC device. But you may need to increase your budget.

Top Bottom