Phone to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vensanga

Journeyman
Well if the SE w902 is not available in India can u pliz suggest me a mobile phone that cost below 17k..and not the flip,twist,slide type..the looks shud be simple and smart and well built..
any suggestion pliz..

sujoyp

Grand Master
I would suggest N79...it has good build..looks smart..have all the features.

5800 looks smart:razz:...comon guys it doesnt look good...its too thick

& its not below 17k

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
well,i dont no abt 5800..the specs is fine ang gr8 bt wat i dont like is the touch screen..in ordinary phne i could just send the right text msgs widout taking out the phne i.e. inside ma pocket..am rely confused abt it..i prefer more of a SE walkman and cn't decide which to buy..nokia products coms wit gr8 specs which leads to firmware problm and slow..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
W880i??

In SE almost all walkman phones are either flip or slide. you better start looking in Nokia or prepare for using flip/slide.

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
i am now using 6500slide and frankly i dont like it..no flip,slide,touchscreen dats wat i want..when will this w902 be launch shud i wait 4 it? am more of a SE fan than nokia...
my recent phones are frm my first phone-N70-Samsung-W810-6500slide..
i still have a huge favour in SE walkman phone than others..am realy confused..

sujoyp

Grand Master
w890i looks good enough..it has all the features a walkman phones have...and its only 9.9 mm thin *img.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/sonyericsson/sonyericsson-w890-00.jpg

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
ma fren have it and feel dat the keypad is small and it does not fits me..i like the design its simple bt powerful and dats wat i like..

sujoyp

Grand Master
donno man..I use similar keypad on T700 and dont have any problem with typing...its fast and sensitive

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Gawd man. You are buying an SE dude. You can easily change the acoustics using a free program named a2uploader and in fact load in the best acoustics from the W995 or beyond. Get the C510 if you want something cheap or the C901 as it releases in a few days and that should do it. If you want something stylish get the C902.

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
well i think i am going to wait 4 the w902,one of ma fren have the C902 and its not dat good,she has lots of problem with the camera and other things..infact my 3.2mp camera(Carl Zeis) is much more better than this C902 5mp camera..

OP
Vensanga

Vensanga

Journeyman
guys am rely confused..i like the looks of w902 as it is slim,has 5mp camera and as a walkman phne as i like to play music..the shake control and sense me..etc..but at the same prize there are more better phne in Nokia products which includes Wifi,infrared..etc..but do not like the looks of them..can't make up my mind..

sujoyp

Grand Master
be clear on what u want...if u want mega bass...style...fancy things like sense me and shake control...if u dont need a OS...then go for W902..

Else u can have a smart looking Symbian OS phone N79.

Look if u really concern abt music...and wont use it as a computer:mrgreen:..then u dont need a symbian OS...which is slow compared to SE latest UI...SE latest UI is soo stylish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom