Phone for camera and PC net browsing under 5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarkar_reloaded

Right off the assembly line
I need a phone to take some pics and mainly to be able to browse net in my laptop. so EDGE may be needed.
dont need an mp3 support in mobile as i have an mp3 player.
camera in mobile need not be Hi-fi as i have a digital camera...though i wont be carrying it around all the time...so need a mobile with a camera that can help me take pics in urgent situations...1.3 MP is enough..
Suggest me the cheapest mobile i can get under these conditions...:)
PS: i have a 256 mb and 1 GB sd card with me now...so please suggest a phone that supports this...

OP
S

sarkar_reloaded

Right off the assembly line
Thanks....Which among these is having the better camera...?

what abt moto rizr z3?
slider phone with 2 mp camera , edge , bt etc.
costs only 5k!! Will these act as a modem for PC..?

will z3's camera be as good as 3500/ better than 3110c?

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If you can get Z3 in 5k then go for it. It is better then either 3110c or 3500c. And yes it can act as a modem.

Gauravs90

geek........
Nokia 5200 is best if used as modem.
It supports EDGE
Bluetooth speed 60 to 80 kbps
with my idea connection it gives maximum of 21 kbps.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
go for Z3.
2mp camera with flash,
beautyful design,
1.9" display,
higher resolution [176 x 220].

amc888

India rocks
^^ I just dont believe we get it for 5k.. :confused: Damn good VFM.

Yes, Z3 costs 5K. Check this *www.univercell.in/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,199/category_id,6/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,28/

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
BTW will a class 12 gprs make a big difference to internet speed using mobile...
That depends upon the service provider. But I don't think the difference between Class10 and Class 12 will be much. Class 32 on the other hand offers substantially higher speeds.

axxo

99.9% Idle
Yes, Z3 costs 5K. Check this *www.univercell.in/component/page,shop.product_details/flypage,shop.flypage/product_id,199/category_id,6/manufacturer_id,0/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,28/

can anyone confirm me of its price and availability, any other source other than univercell? I want to buy this mobile if its available for 5k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom