Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lumia 520

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lumia 820

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
(he said 15k but m gonna convince him till 18-19k :p)

i know i should suggest him XL without looking anywhere else..but still.. some features of XL disappoint me like low ppi..no BE.viewing angles n screen quality not awesome..camera not up to the mark including just 720p video..no tv out considering the fact the he recently bought led from sony..n even my xperia p's screen beats it..but sony's UI experience rocks..n should i trust other than sony, nokia n samsung in terms of service?? so help me out guys..:)

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
The Xperia L has some issues but I feel its mostly software related which can be fixed with patches. I hope it gets fixed because the phone has a lot of potential.

However the Lumia 720 is a brilliant device as well with a magnificent camera. The sheer quality of the pictures it takes are amazing. But windows 8 phone and not as flexible as android.

ashs1

Padawan
I recently got the Xperia L & i can say so far its been a wonderful experience.
However, If your Brother plans to use the Front camera, i'd suggest you to look elsewhere. Xperia L has a Bad VGA front camera( still bugs me why they put a VGA front camera on a 16k phone).
The UI is smooth, touch screen is gr8, Back Camera( 8mp) is excellent. I can't find any fault with the build quality either. The phone's comfortable to hold in the hands unlike the other monsters. :p
Battery is satisfactory for me as i use Internet a lot..lasts a whole day for me.

Out of the list, XL is worth the money you spend on it. However, If you don't plan on using a lot of apps & can deal with the somewhat limited windows appstore & if you also want a wonderful Camera( back & front ), check out the Lumia 820 !!

OP
bhushan2k

bhushan2k

Genius in making mistakes
so majority is with XL..ohk..i will tell him to get XL only..thanks guys..really appreciated :) btw what about xperia M?? will it ever launch here?? it shares same soc specs with XL...just 5mp cam instead of 8mp..n dual sim version too..asking about this coz it has got relatively less size screen..so better ppi..n comfortable to hold in one hand..any thoughts?

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
Xperia L has a Bad VGA front camera( still bugs me why they put a VGA front camera on a 16k phone).
The UI is smooth, touch screen is gr8, Back Camera( 8mp) is excellent.

Even Xperia ZR is having front VGA cam at 30k ....... that's weird sony...

so majority is with XL..ohk..i will tell him to get XL only..thanks guys..really appreciated :) btw what about xperia M?? will it ever launch here?? it shares same soc specs with XL...just 5mp cam instead of 8mp..n dual sim version too..asking about this coz it has got relatively less size screen..so better ppi..n comfortable to hold in one hand..any thoughts?

If u don't care about processor SOC then Xperia SL/TX/T/TL are way better in other dept. Only if u r a casual user or multimedia fan.
T/TX having Krait CPU dual core. [T/TX/TL are not officially launched here but u can get them on ebay - seller warranty]

Last edited:

Droid_Z

Banned
^^ Good point. Xperia TX if warranty is not concern, way better cam & screen than XL. Also more internal mem. Big screen.
Or he can import Nexus 8 gig...

Top Bottom