Philips GoGear ViBE 16 GB

Knight2A4

In the zone
Just was hunting down a MP3 Player. Was not about to find Sansa Clip Zip Or Nationite Nanite N2 ... What i did find was Philips GoGear ViBE 16 GB MP4 Player - Philips: Flipkart.com. Seems better Deal than sony b series 4 gb & almost the same price. with Flca & 16 gb support. Anyone there have any experience with Philips GoGear ViBE Player.
Sound Quality Reliability ....

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Watsup bro;)Dont know about philips,but using clip plus for 6 months and i love it.Its cheaper and has got good support over Rockbox forums.
Try grabmore:
Buy SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57R Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Red with cheapest price at Grabmore.in - Online Shopping of Electronics in India.
Buy Clip Plus 4GB MP3 Player Blue with cheapest price at Grabmore.in - Online Shopping of Electronics in India.

Last edited:
OP
Knight2A4

Knight2A4

In the zone
Thanks for your reply but Grabmore reviews are bad some ppl got there staff after a year n in broken conditions. Did you buy from Grabmore.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Thanks for your reply but Grabmore reviews are bad some ppl got there staff after a year n in broken conditions. Did you buy from Grabmore.

I bought it from amazon.com for 50$ inclusive of shipping and customs/tax and took 7 days to reach from U.S to India,great packaging and service.If you have credit you can buy it.
Amazon.com: SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Black): MP3 Players & Accessories
SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB MP3 Player (Black):Amazon:MP3 Players & Accessories

OP
Knight2A4

Knight2A4

In the zone
Thanks for the reply..... Could you tell me the procedure. I mean which bank credit card did you use. Also was the credit card enuf or you had to go thought thrid party like pal pay ... or some other

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Watsup bro;)Dont know about philips,but using clip plus for 6 months and i love it.Its cheaper and has got good support over Rockbox forums.
Try grabmore:
Buy SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57R Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Red with cheapest price at Grabmore.in - Online Shopping of Electronics in India.
Buy Clip Plus 4GB MP3 Player Blue with cheapest price at Grabmore.in - Online Shopping of Electronics in India.

Never heard about that site.
Is it reliable ?
Why not available at Amazon India ?

Top Bottom