Phenom 2 -Upgrade Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
Hi All,
I am one of those greedy guys who never got satisfied with the performance that i was able to get out of my PC. I moved from a AMD 4400+ to a AMD 7750 BE and then now to a AMD Phenom 2- X4 920. I cant be more satisfied than i am now. The PC rocks in every angle looked at. So.. Phenom 2- X4 920 really rocks..

I have my pc totally all set to go. The temperature does not ride over 55 degree irrespective of the time i run all four cores at full speed. The moment i drop the load it falls like sensex back to 45-48 levels.
The CPU cooler rocks.. I meant the stock one. AMD made the best bang for the buck with the Phenom 2. specially when i have bot it for 132$.

So... the below config is All good (atleast for me for now)

Phenom 2- X4 920
OCZ GOLD Edition- 1066 MHZ CAS 5 - 2*2 GB
ASUS M3A78-EM
WD Caviar Black 1TB
CM 335 with CM 550W PSU

Below are some some pictures shot in cow boy style:
Code:
*rapidshare.com/files/257282573/cpu.zip

OP
P

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
Well... The damages are actually not quite much.
i got my Proc and memory combo for 160$
I took my mobo for about 60$.
CM 335 for -Rs 2000 on EBAY.
I sold my old rig with- 7750 BE,2*1 GB ram, 500gb hdd, my spec mobo and GPU for rs9000.

I am pleased with my upgrade.. :) Wprld has become so small.

OP
P

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
Just Newegg!!! Thanks to Newegg.. I have a friend who works for Newegg and i got a gift certificate of 30$. So thats the true secret!!!

happy20b

Journeyman
Just Newegg!!! Thanks to Newegg.. I have a friend who works for Newegg and i got a gift certificate of 30$. So thats the true secret!!!

Newegg always has good offers.. i am in bangalore .. is shipping there for India ?
i wanted to by amd p2 x2 550 and gigabyte mother board ..

OP
P

popularbhaskar

Journeyman
Unfortunately neither newegg nor any websites do offer shipping to india. You can try on ebay.com but its could be a MAD move to transact internationally for a PROC/Mobo on Ebay.com.
If you have someone who drops from US ask them to take it with them but its wise not to carry the box for the motherboard as that could be looking like a Rocket for the people who unpack in customs and they would try to aim your pocket to pass it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom