Pen Drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genx069

Broken In
hey all,

m plannin to buy a 1GB pen drive but got no clue which brand n which model to go for specifically, please let me know which will be the best to go for quality wise and which is also value for money, also from where to buy it, should i buy from lamington road or through some dealer, n wat precaution to take care whether m getting the real original stuff n not being conned!

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Well go for kingston(a very good and well known brand) if u are just gonna use it for data transfer and storage.A 2gb kingston will cost Rs 800-1000.But u cannot use it for vista's superfetch as it's write speed is slow.Read speeds are ok.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
are there any choices available other than Transcend and Kingston?
What are the prices of Sony Microvault? 1gb/2gb
How much do vista ready kingston costs?

comrade

foreign return(0)
2 weeeks bfore i bought a Sandisk 2GB Pen drive for 1K...it comes with some pre-bundled softwares..working good as well

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Asked 'n' number of times, and I would always recommend "Transcend" for it's rugged design and good value for money.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
A 1 GB Flash-Drive is quite cheap these days (Somewhere around 500~). Pick up anyone of Sandisk/Transcend/Kingston and buy it from anywhere as long as you get the warranty with it.

OP
G

genx069

Broken In
fellas any specific model dat i should look out for in 1 and 2gb capacity, a drive which is really good performance wise and also which is like good value fo money! suggest me da BEST1 pls!

fellas any specific model dat i should look out for in 1 and 2gb capacity, a drive which is really good performance wise and also which is like good value fo money! suggest me da BEST1 pls! also da1 which will work with windows vista or any op sys'm without any hassels!!

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
infra_red_dude said:
whatever drive you buy do NOT buy the transcend jetflash v30 series. they are awfully slow!!!
got it as a gift (2GB) two months back from Aliyan in B'lore.:(
but its good;OK

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah, v30 series will serve the purpose but they are damn slow. anyways, i'd suggest to get a sandisk cruzer micro series.... they are good and i believe readyboost compatible too! (the newer u3 ones surely are)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom