Pen Drive....PORTABLE VIRUS....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a laptop n desktop at home and my laptop is full of viruses :mad:...i have many movies etc on my lappie vich i want to move to my pc thru pendrive only.But each time i put my pen drive in my lappie it gets infected.
is there any software vich givs protection against viruses to ur pen drive so that i hav not to worry of it being infected any more!!!!!!:p

ECE0105

In the zone
Clamwin Antivirus... Install it to your pen drive and use it anywhere..

Better, get a Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 3 PC license for around 450/- and install it on two PCs... Sell the third license to a frnd. for 150 and get free from most viruses.

red_devil

Back!
i have a laptop n desktop at home and my laptop is full of viruses :mad:...i have many movies etc on my lappie vich i want to move to my pc thru pendrive only.But each time i put my pen drive in my lappie it gets infected.
is there any software vich givs protection against viruses to ur pen drive so that i hav not to worry of it being infected any more!!!!!!:p

why don't to get rid of the virus at the source itself ?? Get hold of Kaspersky Internet Security and install it on your Lappie and kick out all the virus from your lappie !!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
I used to believe in "Prevention is better than cure"...but u seemed to be a diff. person...:rolleyes:

Use any portable AV (Avast is good)...and be happy

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
What if the poor guy is already suffering????:p
If he's suffering, cure him...and give him an antidote which makes him invincible to dat disease.

So, u first get rid of dat virus anyway then install an good AV, better as already suggested KIS2009 /-, its worth every penny.

OP
N

niraj trehan

Dr.Geek
If he's suffering, cure him...and give him an antidote which makes him invincible to dat disease.

So, u first get rid of dat virus anyway then install an good AV, better as already suggested KIS2009 /-, its worth every penny.

thats what i am saying.....Pen drive prone to suffering ..... n giving it an antidote to b SAFE next time.....its bcz "Prevention is Better than cure"!!!!!

Patient as USB flash drive n Antigen as Lappie

red_devil

Back!
^ why ?? what happened to your

i think deleting virus every time is better than getting rid of it thru 500 rs

policy ?? C'mon...don't give up !! Delete virus dont get rid of them permanently :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom