Pen Drive Not Working??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I am not able to access the pen drive. The OS recognizes the pen drive but when i click on the removable disk I get a popup message "Please insert a disk to the drive(by specifying the drive letter)". I guess this is the problem with the Pen drive I am using because I get the same message if I try in different systems. Is there any solution to correct my pen drive. I tried formatting it but was not able to format. Also the size of the Pen drive says 0 B(but the actual memory is 1 GB)

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Sooraj_digit

BLah.. Blah..blah.......
I am not able to access the pen drive. The OS recognizes the pen drive but when i click on the removable disk I get a popup message "Please insert a disk to the drive(by specifying the drive letter)". I guess this is the problem with the Pen drive I am using because I get the same message if I try in different systems. Is there any solution to correct my pen drive. I tried formatting it but was not able to format. Also the size of the Pen drive says 0 B(but the actual memory is 1 GB)

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

The link between the flash memory chip and its drive is broken… so no communication between the memory, so it’s showing 0 Bytes and only detecting the drive with no memory I guess…. Did you handled it carelessly?? If it is under warranty then do some job or else wait for other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom