Pen Drive Not Recognisable

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourav

In the zone
I got a free gift Gigabyte 128 MB pendrive with Digit for 1 year renewal issue in November.
Now it has stopped working in my computer. In windows it starts, then shutdowns (It happens like you inserting the pendrive and taking out the pendrive continuosly unless I really take out the pendrive from the usb.)

It also with some other new computer of some of my friends. It works fine with my old computer, my neighbour computer, cyber cafe's computer.

Plz help me out quickly

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Try installing the USB controllers drivers...na..wiered problem..
wait...1st try the drive in more than 2 comps immidiatly..

OP
sourav

sourav

In the zone
samrulez said:
Try installing the USB controllers drivers...na..wiered problem..
wait...1st try the drive in more than 2 comps immidiatly..

I have tried installing the drivers of my computer.

I have also reinstalled Windows XP more than three times.

OP
sourav

sourav

In the zone
This happened my infrared(usb) got unusable in my friend's computer, then mine then everyone else.

After my pen drive stopped working.

Is there anyone from bhubaneswar(Orissa), I want to know where is the Gigabyte showroom in Bhubaneswar. My computer is assembled I want to talk to good technician of here on whom you should have faith, and should not take extra money for repairs.

OP
sourav

sourav

In the zone
whatever, yesterday I changed usb 2.0 to usb 1.1 in BIOS setting. Then it started working again. But it says it supports Hi-speed USB.

OP
sourav

sourav

In the zone
1 minute plz help me out. It is showing that it is supporting USB 2.0.
(Because Win XP says HI-Speed USB device attached to non hi-speed usb hub.) But, when I change my BIOS setting to hio-speed usb setting it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom