pdf to pm5 or doc

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicky_l7

free as a bird
hi guys i have downloaded few books from gutenburg now i want them printed now most of the books are either pdf of chm . so is there any software that can convert these files into pagemaker files or word documuent so i get this books printed.

slugger

Banned
u cud try out this
Tomahawk PDF+ v2.9

does bothe chm and pdf conversions

btw u cud have just googled it man

Last edited:
OP
V

vicky_l7

free as a bird
i googled man i am not finding any freeware . i need a freeware if u know plz do tell me. thanks man for tomahawk pdf.

OP
V

vicky_l7

free as a bird
hi dude this tomahawk pdf is not helping me. it is not converting chm files to to pdf or any other format .guys i want a freeware to convert chm or html files to any other printable form.plz help

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
See this: *tech.cybernetnews.com/2006/12/28/cybernotes-how-to-convert-your-files-for-free-pdf-doc-etc/

Some online and offline tools with their reviews are listed.

slugger

Banned
vicky_l7 said:
hi dude this tomahawk pdf is not helping me. it is not converting chm files to to pdf or any other format .guys i want a freeware to convert chm or html files to any other printable form.plz help

y wats happenin? d feature list suggested converion from chm
qwat message r u gettin
a screenshot wud b nice

OP
V

vicky_l7

free as a bird
dude first of all its doesnot support chm files ,when you click open from menu it doesnot show chm files . even then i manage to open chm files the output was in machine form . i m attaching the output . secondly i got a freeware to decompile the chm files to html. now when i tries to to convert html files to pdf it converts only one page.if you know any freeware html to pdf or word converter plz tell me.

Last edited:

kumarmohit

Technomancer
vicky_l7 said:
hi guys i have downloaded few books from gutenburg now i want them printed now most of the books are either pdf of chm .
Strange, Project Gutenberg never distributes files in this format. Can you tell me the name of the book?

Just curious, dude!

OP
V

vicky_l7

free as a bird
actually u r right gutenberg distributes either in text form or pdf what i downloaded a book from mit and that is in chm format.

slugger

Banned
navjotjsingh said:
You can print pdf books right from adobe reader. Why do you need to convert pdf to doc for printing???

probably d place he gets d printin done doesnot have reader [d world is a strange place]

but fikar not buddy, 2 save u d trouble of converting pdf 2 other formats and probably lose formatting, heres a portable PDF viewer

Try out Foxit PDF Reader

just run d instaalation on ur comp and when d installation is complete copy d foxit.exe file from d original location 2 ur protable drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom