pctv , capturning using composite not working (URGENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Plesae help me to capture using composite input...i ve tried to search for channels and found nothing , but when i connected to the rf it worked ..

iam using pinnacle card for viewing
i need to capture from vcr video out put ...URGENT....

Sourabh

Laptoping
Whats the problem? Just connect the wire from VCR video out to Composite Video in of the tvtuner. Start your PCTV Vision, Select Video Source as Composite and start recording. More easier option would be to use Windows Movie Maker if you have Windows XP and Use Capture from Video device and Select Composite. And start recording. Its even simpler than getting a tv-tuner to work.

OP
E

eureca_eureca

In the zone
Sourabh said:
Whats the problem? Just connect the wire from VCR video out to Composite Video in of the tvtuner. Start your PCTV Vision, Select Video Source as Composite and start recording. More easier option would be to use Windows Movie Maker if you have Windows XP and Use Capture from Video device and Select Composite. And start recording. Its even simpler than getting a tv-tuner to work.

i tried every thing ...i think its some hard ware problem .. logged in on safe mode and fixed the drivers , and it worked once , later when i restarted , i found the same problem , this time when i removed drivers from safe mode ...the wizard never found the driver from the cd :(

when i restarted on normal mode , it says found pci device and the wizard pops out and not able to find the drivers ... :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom