PC Wont Start.

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
I had My Computer Running perfectly fine....few hrs ago...When I Shutdown it and then Restarted it ,,,it Wont Start.....

It Boots,,the Fan Runs but for only half sec and then turns off,,,I have the power light on motherboard glowing...when started using it the same happens and then wont start but the light glows continuously... but when I Press the power switch again it wont even start for a sec and does not responds... the Power Light on the Motherboard is still glowing.

I Am Not Getting any Beep .

My Config are..

CPU- Intel Core i5 2500k with Factory Heat sink.
MB- MSI Z68 GD65 B3
RAm- Gskills Ripjaw X.
HD- 1TB x2
GPU--9600 GT
PSU- Corsair CX 600 V2

Help:sad:

Hmmm, a bios reset may help. Remove the battery on the mobo and put it back after 1 min.

Also there may be some hardware damage, but can't say for sure.

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
there is a problem with power supply...its not woking with another pc too...date of purchase 31 aug...going to the service center tomro...would they replace it or repair it....if they replace it..can i get gs600 from them by paying extra bucks....

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
there is a problem with power supply...its not woking with another pc too...date of purchase 31 aug...going to the service center tomro...would they replace it or repair it....if they replace it..can i get gs600 from them by paying extra bucks....

Normally they would replace it. But replacement may take time.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Ayuclack: u wont get another PSU for that in replacement..but do send the PSU for RMA if u haven't done so.

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
A same problem happened to a friend of mine. He has a faulty psu. try getting a spare smps to check ur system.

Top Bottom