- 1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Graphic related work and mid to high graphics games, doom 2015 for eg and Adobe after effect and adobe premier
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500 gb
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: 22' full HD, but can compromise
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Hard drive, I guess
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai. Open to buy online too
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Excited about ryzen 5 but idk if it would fit in my budget..
- - - Updated - - -
MY BAD guys I meant my budget is 50k lol
Last edited by a moderator: