PC vs Console v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
IMO, If someone wish to buy a Console, then he also must be clear with the Must playable games.

I don't know about Wii, but for PS3 one should play the below games without any miss.

1). God of War III.
2). GT5
3). Uncharted Series
4). GTA5
5). The Last of Us
6). Red Dead Redemption
7). Little Big Planet
8). Bioshock
9). Metal Gear Solid 4
10). Rock Band

Similarly, for Xbox

1). Gear of War
2). Forza Motorsports
3). NBA 2K14 & NHL'14
4). Halo 4
5). State of Decay
6). Skull of the Shogun
7). Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Note : My knowledge is limited to the above list, don't know about the rest of the games.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
PC also has no "ecosystem"(It has no unified system as such)
like PSN,XBL,WhateverNintendoHasNamedTheirOnlineStuff
on PC some games come with Steam,Some with Origin,Some with uplay and that crap Microsoft DRM whose name i dont remember....
Ah, It was called GFWL :lol:
All your achievements and stuff in console are in one place,Not scattered in various corporate made DRM's :(

That's what I was wondering, how did anorion miss a game like Street Fighter on PC? :|

there are those various versions of SF4,SF vs Tekken and the to be released Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 :Full burst

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
that is a good point
I love my fighting games
the only fighting game that came to PC is a better was was streetfighter and it was crap 2d game lol
you can't get games like uncharted and god of war on pc
pc is like public transport, har kisi ki peoperty so no one cares to make good games for it cause they all know pirates are gonna crack the security of the game.
most[not all] of the ppl posting here in favor of pc games are pirates, you know it but you wont admit it.
all in favor of console have bought the games.

have u ever tried fighting force??

i used to play that with my bro it was too much fun...................

I had a choice and I chose PC. Whenever I have to choose again, I'll again choose PC.

dude u had 1.5 l budget u could have got both a ps3 and a good gaming pc..............

IMO, If someone wish to buy a Console, then he also must be clear with the Must playable games.

I don't know about Wii, but for PS3 one should play the below games without any miss.

1). God of War III.
2). GT5
3). Uncharted Series
4). GTA5
5). The Last of Us
6). Red Dead Redemption
7). Little Big Planet
8). Bioshock
9). Metal Gear Solid 4
10). Rock Band

Similarly, for Xbox

1). Gear of War
2). Forza Motorsports
3). NBA 2K14 & NHL'14
4). Halo 4
5). State of Decay
6). Skull of the Shogun
7). Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Note : My knowledge is limited to the above list, don't know about the rest of the games.
ya i love halo series that one time i was on verge of buying xbox just for halo..........
but still its shld be clear to all guys that all platform has its advantages over other else their chances of success in market is close to zero........

Here are two points.
PC has Free Multiplayer. Consoles have Paid Multiplayer :(
Consoles have a Blu-ray drive.Most PC's still have the outdated DVD drive :lol:
Build on it.
Save the Honor of the Master Race

Heard yesterday that Crytek is toning down the graphics of RYSE: son of rome, like decreasing polygon count etc and also it wont be full hd but 900P upscaled to 1080.. so much for the next gen hardware.
also one more point steam box with steam os(with mantle api)... :lol:

cyborg47

Technomancer
so much for the next gen hardware.

What if I told you, MS is the real troll here, they let the developers work on a PC instead of the development kits. The $hit was so fcked up, that some of the Xbone games were ran on nvidia based PCs at E3. So the downgrades aren't surprising, and its not just Ryse, Forza is also said to be downgraded too.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I just want WWE to release a game for PC. I'm tired of console only releases. :( last wwe game I played was WWE SvR 2011 on PCSX2.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I think the 1080p 60 FPS thing wont be long for consoles.
in 3-4 years time people might have easy access to 4k TV's
then it'll be
1440p(or some slightly lesser amount) 30 FPS,Upscaled to 4K
But for PC it will be
Native 2160p 60 FPS :twisted:

Badmash

Journeyman
First preference GAMING PC + 2nd preference Console i.e Ps3 for now just for exclusives = Perfect Combo xD

Following are some can't be ignored titles that would never come to PC that made me buy PS3 along with Gaming RIG:
1. God of war series
2. Uncharted series
3. Injustice
4. Heavy Rain
5. Last of US (Best in its class)
6. Beyond two souls (Out in few days)
7. and ofcourse Wwe titles :p

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
First preference GAMING PC + 2nd preference Console i.e Ps3 for now just for exclusives = Perfect Combo xD

Following are some can't be ignored titles that would never come to PC that made me buy PS3 along with Gaming RIG:
1. God of war series
2. Uncharted series
3. Injustice
4. Heavy Rain

You simply can't take a neutral stance unless you're a mod about to close a thread.
Go away from here agar tuje aag mai ghee nahi dalna hai
PS: Most active members of TDF have a setup like yours.

Flash

Lost in speed

1. God of war series
2. Uncharted series
3. Injustice
4. Heavy Rain

Infamous/Ninja gaiden ??

Its a great time to be a pc gamer... Many console only games have been confirmed to be coming to pc. Latest being metal gear revengence, injustice, darksiders 1&2 and a lot more.
And thanks to the x86 arch of new consoles + steam os + mantle+ steam controller
Pc gaming still rocks...
Mean whil

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Its a great time to be a pc gamer... Many console only games have been confirmed to be coming to pc. Latest being metal gear revengence, injustice, darksiders 1&2 and a lot more.
And thanks to the x86 arch of new consoles + steam os + mantle+ steam controller
Pc gaming still rocks...
Mean whil
Darksiders series was never a console exclusive :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom