PC vs Console v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
A new console generation,And a New Flame War.....
This thread is to discuss about PC vs Next-Gen consoles(PS4,Xbone,Wii U)
I'm gonna get a PS4,F**K the Master Race!

Sorry for the small OP.I have my CS exam tomo so i have to revise.Will elaborate the OP tomorrow

*www.devilesk.com/dota2/images/miniheroes/axe.pngLET THE CARNAGE BEGIN!

cyborg47

Technomancer
Still won't make much difference, though I hope people will come up with some fresh arguments, or I'm out of this thread :p

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Still won't make much difference, though I hope people will come up with some fresh arguments, or I'm out of this thread :p
Here are two points.
PC has Free Multiplayer. Consoles have Paid Multiplayer :(
Consoles have a Blu-ray drive.Most PC's still have the outdated DVD drive :lol:
Build on it.
Save the Honor of the Master Race

d3p

PowerHouse
Here are two points.
Build on it.

Adding into the above.

Consoles are quite a VFM product with respect to PC, specially in terms of Hardware.

Example : For 16k, you get a Sony PS3 12GB with Blu-Ray Player, gaming machine, Browsing might be PITA, but still possible. You get bundled games worth of 3-5k. You can trade those used games for money, whereas PC DVD's are junk after certain period of time.

OFC, Console is limited with its functionality, but its a perfect entertainment box. Whereas you need at least 40k-50k to build a decent gaming PC.

People buy Console to play Console Exclusive games too.

cyborg47

Technomancer

Consoles have F2P too.
How is having a BR drive for PC make it any better? You will have to install the game at the end of the day anyway.

Adding into the above.

Consoles are quite a VFM product with respect to PC, specially in terms of Hardware.

Example : For 16k, you get a Sony PS3 12GB with Blu-Ray Player, gaming machine, Browsing might be PITA, but still possible. You get bundled games worth of 3-5k. You can trade those used games for money, whereas PC DVD's are junk after certain period of time.

OFC, Console is limited with its functionality, but its a perfect entertainment box. Whereas you need at least 40k-50k to build a decent gaming PC.

People buy Console to play Console Exclusive games too.

This is exactly what I was talking about, I've been reading these points since 2007.

OP
CommanderShawnzer

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
Consoles have F2P too.
How is having a BR drive for PC make it any better? You will have to install the game at the end of the day anyway.

This is exactly what I was talking about, I've been reading these points since 2007.

Here are two points.
Build on it.
Read good sire,
Both Xbone/ps4 require XBLGold/PS+ to play Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom