PC upgrade at Rs. 20-22K

subho#

Right off the assembly line
Hello,
i want to upgrade my pc for gaming. my budget is 20-22K. i only need to upgrade my
(a)cpu (b)mobo (c)ram (d)cabinet & (e)psu.
please post the price of each component.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Programing in visual studio/eclipse, photoshop, watching movies, lots of downloading(torrents), gaming - crysis 3,battlefield 3,far cry 3, gta 5, cod bo 2

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 20K to 22K

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7, Win XP, Ubuntu

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: not needed. i already have a 500gb hd.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No. i already have one.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor, graphics card, hard disk, optical drive, mouse, keyboard, speakers.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In a month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I havnt built one yet but i've gone through a lot of video tutorials so i'll do it myself.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Kolkata. if i am unable to get it locally i have no problem buying online.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: some of the components i already have as i have mentioned above, i am only upgrading my cpu, mobo, ram, cabinet and psu.. for mostly my gaming needs. Intel cpu preferable. i dont need a graphics card ryt now( i have a hd 6670 1gb) but i may upgrade in future. will my current card be enough to play battlefield 3 in 1024*768 res. i wont be playing in higher res.

panwala95

In the zone
ok this is the the best config for you considered you have most the parts ready-
i5 3450-11k
gigabyte ga b75m d3h-4.2k
nzxt gamma-2k
corsair cx 430 v2 -2.3k
gskll ripjawx 1x4 gb-1.5k
total-21k

Neo

^^you are under quoting some of the prices, that config would be 23- 24k
Cx430v2 is 2.7k and gamma is also 2.7k
But the rig is the best the op can get is the budget.

Last edited:
OP
S

subho#

Right off the assembly line
ok this is the the best config for you considered you have most the parts ready-
i5 3450-11k
gigabyte ga b75m d3h-4.2k
nzxt gamma-2k
corsair cx 430 v2 -2.3k
gskll ripjawx 1x4 gb-1.5k
total-21k

thanx for the reply.
will the 430w psu be enough for future graphics cards? my present card doesnt need a power cable but i will be upgrading it in future.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Depends upon your choice of Graphics card. CX 430 V2 can handle Graphics card like HD 7850 or GTX 660 if not overclocked in very higher level.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
^^you are under quoting some of the prices, that config would be 23- 24k
Cx430v2 is 2.7k and gamma is also 2.7k
But the rig is the best the op can get is the budget.

cx 430 v2 and nzxt gamma both are available at 2.4k locally and also on prime if u want to buy online :wink:

Top Bottom