Pc shutdown hdd overheating

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi guys suddenly i am end up with hdd overheating not sure why this is happening. I am having good power supply and might be the case is not proper ventilated. i had a motherboard from ASUS g41 combo so not much option for fan pwm only one which i can use for rear fan only. So i am ended up with 2 choice to change the case to allow good AIR.

Here is my choice.

*www.theitdepot.com/details-NZXT+Gamma+Black+Steel+Mid-Tower+ATX+Cabinet_C5P7108.html

*www.theitdepot.com/details-NZXT+Sentry+2+Touch+Screen+Fan+Controller_C10P7110.html

Above are the case and fan controller i had choosen. I had to get fans running again to cool the case. So had to invest on fan controller. This is a good controller for 5 fans which my choosen case support upto 7 fans where one in the rear is already installed.

I had already bought 120 mm cm regular fans which i can use in the top 2 and side 2 . Front i had to buy a fan so here are my selections let me know which is best.

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Cooler+Master+120mm+fan+90+CFM+Green+(R4-L2R-20CGF-GP)_C10P5210.html

or

*www.theitdepot.com/details-Cooler+Master+XtraFlo+Case+Fan+(R4-XFBL-22PR-R1)+_C10P10855.html

The diffrence is 200 rpm and 10,000 hours.

Kindly suggest for the same.

Top Bottom