PC hardware at Bangalore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
seriuslyblack

seriuslyblack

Broken In
Asfaq said:
actually, you are better off buying computer hardware from Udupi. Remember its closer to a Mangalore (which a port) so prices will be cheaper there.. u'll just need to hunt a bit.. all the best!
hey r u by ny chance frm Udupi/ Mangalore?
if so r u sure i'll get ny PC hardware at Udupi/ Mangalore?
coz i'm also planning to buy a new PC next month...

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
^ sorry mate.. am from Bangalore but ofcourse u'll get PC hardware in Udupi man!! not like its Kargil or something :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
well buddy... why take chance? buy a pc from here where u are sure to get low prices. i dunno if prices will be cheaper there. but then once u go there and if prices are not cheaper u may regret. better things is ask someone out there to check prices first.

also s.p road = sardar patrappa road
s.j.p road = silver jublee park road
yeah, they are next to each other..........

goto s.p road for any hardware requirement. their prices are difficult to match. u'll get the lowest there! its near townhall....

T

thunderbird.117

blademast3r said:
Goto SP road dude...and btw prices in IT mall r not the same as in SP road...gimme a break....SP road is much cheaper and better....

Here take your break. Do you know that SP road shop is also same has the itmall?.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
if you're a businessman then goto "Metro", you'll get the Cheapest prices there.

you can get TFT monitor, Printer, Print Cartiridges... all ORIGINALs @ very cheap prices. (cheaper than S.P. road ones)

Note #1 :::not all part are available there:wink:. (like RAM, m/b....)

Note #2 ::: Metro requires you to have a membership & for membership you need to have TNGST (in case u hav shop/business in Tamil Nadu)...similar for Karnataka.

the HP Pavilion Desktop that i have, was priced at 35K (excluding printer), the same which i bought outside for 42K (inc. printer):(

OP
seriuslyblack

seriuslyblack

Broken In
now come to think of it.......
i think i'll start a new thread "nyone frm Mangalore/Udupi?"
what say u?:D

Last edited:

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
Gud idea to have at lesat IT metro cities listing . We users should have regional thread posted for checking prices & vendor addresses, this will really help all of us.

For example I got my new comp & other things all through reading post here about them, confirming prices , knowing dealer addresses etc.

VexByte

Norms Buster
But I've heard that computer products are very, very costly at Bangalore due to it's cosmopolitan nature. Is that true ? (I've never shopped@Bangalore !!!)

I've also heard folks saying that it's better to buy computer products from other Indian cities to save money.

Need the inputs of Bangalore guys to verify my info.....

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Yes its true that Bangalore prices are higher compared to cities like Chennai...And its not because of its cosmopolitan nature. Its just that taxes are higher in Bangalore.

T

thunderbird.117

It is because karnataka government are money-mongering people. Iam glad many IT companies are leaving bangalore and going to other state such has kerala and so. :D

Yahoo786

Right off the assembly line
iterials.com is the best website i ever visited. Prices they offer are lowest of all sjp road or computer ware house etc. I struggled a lot to click on the website initially as all the links don't work in firefox and other browsers except internet explorer 6.0 onwards. Now everyday i must browse it for 20 minutes and all purchases we do from there as the range is matchless and prices are amazingly lower than anyone else. great place to buy computers and accessories in bangalore. since i stay in indiranagar only - i feel fortunate that i have this store so near my home.

PraKs

Youngling
Chennai is way cheap then Bangalore.

Well I would say check out Sogo, They are best, cheap & Original stuff

damn, SP Road many shops sale dups, which U cant even make out

Yahoo786

Right off the assembly line
ayush_chh said:
try out a shop named MEGA MART in SP Road.... i think they give the best price.....

You can try computerwarehousepricelist.com and iterials.com these two websites are the best places to buy computers in bangalore. iterials.com is somewhat better than the first. sp road is avoidable - not trustworthy for warranty issues.

ancientrites

In the zone
seriuslyblack said:
now come to think of it.......
i think i'll start a new thread "nyone frm Mangalore/Udupi?"
what say u?:D

Did you try out CATS in mallikatte,mangalore?They are bit costly.

marshallz

Be cOoL NiGgEr``
guess s.p.road is the place dude.. look for megatron infosystems.. they give best deals and advice for the best hardware.. corsair i believe is hard to find..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom