PC hardware at Bangalore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

seriuslyblack

Broken In
hi everybody out dere.

i want to buy a DVD writer at Bangalore or for dat matter any PC Hardware......
please advice me as to where to buy it, somewhere where dey have got large stocks so dat i dont hav to wait a day or two to get what i need.......
thnx

PS:hope i hav posted dis ind right forum

T

thunderbird.117

You can go to Itmall in brigade. I buy hardware from there. The prices are same has S.P road price.

Here is the website :- *www.itmall.org/

Hells_Fury

In the zone
I always go to Computer Shop on Brigade Road in the PlanetM complex. They either have or can get you anything you need. Real good service too.

san85

Broken In
u can get it online also... www.iterials.com online shopping for computer peripherals... check it out.. its for bangalore only... and u can get best prices in s.p road thats near town hall(corporation) .

OP
seriuslyblack

seriuslyblack

Broken In
thanku san85.......but d link is directed to *bwindia.com/ .......n d links in d website too arent working..

n thank u too Rakeshishere ...when u say SP Road....is it same as SJP (Silver Jubilee Park) Road?

T

thunderbird.117

san85 said:
u can get it online also... www.iterials.com online shopping for computer peripherals... check it out.. its for bangalore only... and u can get best prices in s.p road thats near town hall(corporation) .

I wonder if you ever clicked on the website?.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
thunderbird.117 said:
I wonder if you ever clicked on the website?.
Thats the best IT online store I ever visited:eek:, nothing to sell:confused::confused::confused:

Seems web designing schools are churning great web developer in the IT city of India.

T

thunderbird.117

ranjan2001 said:
Thats the best IT online store I ever visited:eek:, nothing to sell:confused::confused::confused:

Seems web designing schools are churning great web developer in the IT city of India.

The site is full of image based. One of the best site i ever visited.

India is full of great people. What a joke. loool. Most of the companies just say india has full of talented people. They are hiding something else.

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
I guess being foolish is also considered a talent.....................isn't it?
I don't know what the hell that site is up for, some guys have real faltoo time at their disposal.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
seriuslyblack said:
n thank u too Rakeshishere ...when u say SP Road....is it same as SJP (Silver Jubilee Park) Road?

Yup!;) ,Its orginal name is SJP Road but also short-termed as SP road ..Something Like Calling Mahatma Ganghi Road as M.G Road

blademast3r

In the zone
Goto SP road dude...and btw prices in IT mall r not the same as in SP road...gimme a break....SP road is much cheaper and better....

OP
seriuslyblack

seriuslyblack

Broken In
thnx a lot guyz....will go nex week......actually dad's bin transferred to Udupi.....dont no what it is like there.....got to get everything frm B'lore
b4 we leave...thnx
:grin:

Last edited:

Asfaq

Keyboard addict
actually, you are better off buying computer hardware from Udupi. Remember its closer to a Mangalore (which a port) so prices will be cheaper there.. u'll just need to hunt a bit.. all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom