[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

Piyush

Lanaya
Wanted to write some review but already some 2.5K reviews up on steam. Half of them being "Good job console peasants for testing the game" and "Wont have to go with Roman for bowling again" :lol:

ashs1

Padawan
Wanted to write some review but already some 2.5K reviews up on steam. Half of them being "Good job console peasants for testing the game" and "Wont have to go with Roman for bowling again"
LOL. . don't forget the strip club..( although I wouldn't mind the club )

Mizanurification

Journeyman
The game was unplayable with all the stutter and lag. No matter what i did it (turn down to Normal, turn off, 800x600) still didnt fix the issue. Updated to the new 15.4 beta Catalyst driver and its running butter smooth with High settings 1920x1080. Never though driver update will fix it.

Though i had to download around 800MB to fix it and took around 2 hours. Time to finally start playing.

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME
The game was unplayable with all the stutter and lag. No matter what i did it (turn down to Normal, turn off, 800x600) still didnt fix the issue. Updated to the new 15.4 beta Catalyst driver and its running butter smooth with High settings 1920x1080. Never though driver update will fix it.

Though i had to download around 800MB to fix it and took around 2 hours. Time to finally start playing.

Your specs..?

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Can I install the game on external hard drive ? Anyway need 2.5k and maybe a new gfx card.
What would the FPS be on a hd 7750, AMD 965 Be,4 gb ram running at 1440x900

Top Bottom