[PC] Grand Theft Auto V

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Re: GTA V coming to PC

It will sell like hot cake. In Flipkart it will be out of stock as soon as it come available for pre-order. Finger crossed.

Piyush

Lanaya

*fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10462358_686779364710837_9012033908858535137_n.jpg

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

*fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10462358_686779364710837_9012033908858535137_n.jpg
whatever you wanna say to hide your frustration for getting the game after console players.

amjath

Human Spambot

whatever you wanna say to hide your frustration for getting the game after console players.

Beware you will be flooded with screens and gameplays with ultra resolution.

Off-Topic: From where did u find these emoji's

OP
nomad47

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Alright preorder bugs, GTA V is up for pre order from the official Rockstar games site.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

So what? tomato is tomato and potato is potato. :D
Do console gamers have a separate story or something? :p

yeah.. keep telling yourself that.

whatever you wanna say to hide your frustration for getting the game after console players. :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

Beware you will be flooded with screens and gameplays with ultra resolution.

Off-Topic: From where did u find these emoji's

yeah sure.. no point for me. i do not get excited by hi-res. :)

OT: thats from tapatalk. they have added all of whatsapp's smileys to tapatalk.. and a host of other new features. do not know if thats TDF or tapatalk.

amjath

Human Spambot

whatever you wanna say to hide your frustration for getting the game after console players. :D :D

- - - Updated - - -

OT: thats from tapatalk. they have added all of whatsapp's smileys to tapatalk.. and a host of other new features. do not know if thats TDF or tapatalk.
oT: it's a new tapatalk update with emoji support

Gollum

Collector

- - - Updated - - -

totally, I'm thinking of getting a used ps3 FAT for educational purposes like hacking and so on.

Piyush

Lanaya

I cant derail this thread anymore. Though I'd love to argue, but since I'm 24 I'll act like 24
PS: I'm not a fanboy of either side, I still remember my 4 yrs gaming on PS2 which died in 2009.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

I cant derail this thread anymore. Though I'd love to argue, but since I'm 24 I'll act like 24
PS: I'm not a fanboy of either side, I still remember my 4 yrs gaming on PS2 which died in 2009.

same here..

i have a ps3 and PC. both of them i love dearly. :)
but im just stating the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

bhai kele free mein aa rahe hai kya??

Top Bottom