true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Steam Summer Sale is live
SSS.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Mortal combat 11 and injustice bundle is good at 90% discount of you are into those kinda games.
Yeah, those are not really my cup of tea. These days I'm looking mostly for games that don't require too much physical skill.
No discount for RE:4 remake. total waste sale !
It's still new, you might have to wait appx 1 year for any meaningful discount on this one. In the meanwhile you could try playing the other RE games.

RIP my wallet. Anything good on sale?

Things that I want are still expensive lol.
For the past few years, nothing I want is cheap enough to purchase in steam sales. Getting XGP for 2.5k for 32 months also gave me a good list of games, then there's 750 off coupon in EGS.

I think my last major purchase (except Destiny 2 DLC) was Horizon Zero Dawn pre-order in summer sale 2020. Sadly Sony increased the launch price of games after that ($60 game was 1.3k back then, now 3.3-4k).

gameranand

Living to Play
For the past few years, nothing I want is cheap enough to purchase in steam sales. Getting XGP for 2.5k for 32 months also gave me a good list of games, then there's 750 off coupon in EGS.

I think my last major purchase (except Destiny 2 DLC) was Horizon Zero Dawn pre-order in summer sale 2020. Sadly Sony increased the launch price of games after that ($60 game was 1.3k back then, now 3.3-4k).
Very true. Due to shitty regional pricing it's hard to buy any games now. Even after 4-5 years of release games are costing more than 1.5k for complete edition, which is ridiculous.

Top Bottom