PC Game Deals

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Dishonored 2, The King of Fighters 2003, Metal Slug X and more are complimentary with Prime Gaming

Worms Revolution Gold Edition is on GOG Giveaway

Raj k

Broken In
Anyone having issue with buying XBOX Game pas and EA play Pro Subscription? I tried most Credit and debit cards, all of them failed processing..Is it due Auto Renewal guideline from RBI?

Any solution for Indians?

Darth Vader

In the zone
Anyone having issue with buying XBOX Game pas and EA play Pro Subscription? I tried most Credit and debit cards, all of them failed processing..Is it due Auto Renewal guideline from RBI?

In my case, it was MS blocking my purchase as suspicious activity. Contact their support over email/chat and wait for 48 hours. They will allow it.

Raj k

Broken In
In my case, it was MS blocking my purchase as suspicious activity. Contact their support over email/chat and wait for 48 hours. They will allow it.
My SBI credit card added on Both Xbox and EA but when purchasing at checkout, after entering OTP it shows Authorize failed with Bank '. Even i talked to EA support and they failed to solve and did not know the issue and keep telling me, use different card or try again. I Tried ICICI,HDFC,SBI Credit and Debit...

TheSloth

The Slowest One
My SBI credit card added on Both Xbox and EA but when purchasing at checkout, after entering OTP it shows Authorize failed with Bank '. Even i talked to EA support and they failed to solve and did not know the issue and keep telling me, use different card or try again. I Tried ICICI,HDFC,SBI Credit and Debit...
Is International Transaction enabled on the cards you are using?

Raj k

Broken In
Is International Transaction enabled on the cards you are using?
Yes,Enabled. If it disabled then the card wont even added and shows entered info is not correct error.

If anyone able to buy the subscription then kindly let me know the HOW. I've been trying to do for quite many days.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

Looks like XBOX txns not coming under MS Business merchant which is in the approved merchants list for recurring txns.

www.sbicard.com/en/merchant-e-mandate-list.page
www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/List-of-compliant-merchants-VISA.pdf
1675277134832.png

@TheSloth @Darth Vader

Raj k

Broken In
Today i tried RBL, Kotak but didn't work.
Is there any alternate way or any Other Bank credit or debit ,which will work. I see Paypal has stopped Virtual card for india as well.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
weird I have sbi cc too and it always works there.

Darth Vader

In the zone
Looks like XBOX txns not coming under MS Business merchant which is in the approved merchants list for recurring txns.

www.sbicard.com/en/merchant-e-mandate-list.page
www.sbicard.com/sbi-card-en/assets/docs/pdf/List-of-compliant-merchants-VISA.pdf
View attachment 22137

@TheSloth @Darth Vader
My case was very diff. I wasn't buying subscription directly using CC instead used the xbox gold conversion method.

Raj k

Check the Link Below:
*www.reddit.com/r/XboxIndia/wiki/gpuconversion/

It was MS that flagged my purchase and i had to contact the support, waited 2 days to clear things out.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
U tried after RBI guidelines came in effect..?
Some credit cards also recently stopped working in paypal(when trying to confirm card the procedure always fails with error after confirming the $0 test txn on card by entering otp) but they were working earlier even after rbi new guidelines so it seems to be an issue with some banks only at least for paypal.

Top Bottom