PC Game Deals

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I'm just a SP mode guy, I play manager mode & I'm happy. Waiting for FIFA 22 to drop on EA play.
One more question. Every summer window we will see some transfers among the clubs, that gets updated in FIFA every time or need to buy latest game just to get latest roster every time?? Asking because PES21 still has old squads and I can't update anything here.

Killing Machine
Stand with Ukraine bundle (100% goes to Ukraine efforts)

123 items

*www.humblebundle.com/stand-with-ukraine-bundle

One more question. Every summer window we will see some transfers among the clubs, that gets updated in FIFA every time or need to buy latest game just to get latest roster every time?? Asking because PES21 still has old squads and I can't update anything here.
They update squads till the next game drops, I think. This is the reason I don't want to buy FIFA. If the new game cost 1.2k or so, I can consider it. Game pass has been helpful though. but have to wait 6-8 months from release.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
They update squads till the next game drops, I think. This is the reason I don't want to buy FIFA. If the new game cost 1.2k or so, I can consider it. Game pass has been helpful though. but have to wait 6-8 months from release.
untill it comes to game pass new one comes out and people already switch to the latest one.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Okay
Didn't know about this.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk
Android 13 is focused on computer experience. Most games available are computer only on win 11 play store.
*www.xda-developers.com/android-13-granular-vibration-sliders/
*www.xda-developers.com/android-13-user-profiles/

*www.xda-developers.com/android-13-dp1-google-pixel-6-kvm-virtual-machine/
*www.xda-developers.com/tag/windows-subsystem-for-android/
*www.xda-developers.com/tag/android13/

Top Bottom