PC Game Deals

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Isn't it like a turn based shooter?
Its not exactly shooter (I guess you could call it that, as most characters use guns).
You move your characters put them in good positions and target the enemy. The percentage chance of hitting is taken into account like distance, cover etc. And enemies do the same next turn.
That is the combat layer of the game. There is another Strategy layer which is complete base building and resource management similar to a sim game.
Ex : You research stuff in strategy layer like magnetic weaponry, develop the guns in engineering and then actually use those weapons in combat layer.
Its very enjoyable. you control a global effort to fight the alien menace. So essentially its 2 games in one action packed storyline.
Xcom is just too good of a game not to try.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Have used it during those $1 deals by connecting via VPN to buy it. Else $15 per month is not worth it IMO.
Hmm. But I think for Hardcore gamers who play games daily it is worth as you get access to 100+games and in 1 month a core gamer can complete many games for 15$. What say ??

Hmm. But I think for Hardcore gamers who play games daily it is worth as you get access to 100+games and in 1 month a core gamer can complete many games for 15$. What say ??
Say when a new game drops, yes that $15 might be worth it for playing a new games. I play most of the big Ubisoft games, but just buying games permanently for 2k is what I did with Valhalla & FC6, just standard edition for sure.

Zangetsu

I hated Far cry 5, I dont think I'll like FC6 too. Its just filled with customizations, microtransactions and shit. FC2,3,4 had soul.
Not true. FC5 is also good. If you like the theme then you should definitely continue it. I still remember the JOY of capturing an Outpost undetected (no matter how many times I had to reload the Save file to get it done)

Zangetsu

Say when a new game drops, yes that $15 might be worth it for playing a new games. I play most of the big Ubisoft games, but just buying games permanently for 2k is what I did with Valhalla & FC6, just standard edition for sure.
But do they give Ultimate/Gold Edition Access in it ?

Zangetsu

In ubi+, yes, all ultimate editions
Then buying a Subscription is better than buying standalone game. For e.g: AC: Valhalla Ultimate Edition is around $120 and Standard edition is $59
So, if we do the Math correctly then subscription is better to get the taste of entire game (even if you complete the whole game in 2~3 months)

This guy reviewed it very well :)

Last edited:
Then buying a Subscription is better than buying standalone game. For e.g: AC: Valhalla Ultimate Edition is around $120 and Standard edition is $59
So, if we do the Math correctly then subscription is better to get the taste of entire game (even if you complete the whole game in 2~3 months)

This guy reviewed it very well :)

But EGS has a bit of regional pricing, so those $60 games are priced 3k instead of 4.5k. Also, don't forget the almost regular ₹750 off coupon. I bought FC6 a month or two post release at 2k after coupon.

I feel ubi+ is worth it if you can complete a game in 1 month, but during initial release, DLCs are not available, so basically playing a $60 game. Also by the time all DLCs are out, like say summer last year for AC Valhalla, it gets 50% off, so 5k ultimate edition is 2.5k, subtract 750, you get to own the whole game for 1750 & complete it at your own pace. So in conclusion, I will stick to ubi+ doesn't make sense in India unless they price it lower here (doubt that's happening any time soon as it is not even officially available here).

Killing Machine
Planning to split Zombie Army Trilogy 4-pack. ₹100 per copy.
Let me know if you wish to join.

Top Bottom