PC Game Deals

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
[Humble Choice] Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, Desperados III, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, Red Solstice 2: Survivors, Nebuchadnezzar, Police Stories, Evan's Remains ($12 for all games)

Killing Machine
[Humble Choice] Mass Effect: Legendary Edition, Desperados III, Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl, The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan, Red Solstice 2: Survivors, Nebuchadnezzar, Police Stories, Evan's Remains ($12 for all games)
Good deal? The only thing I wanted is the ME Legendary but it is Origin lol.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I think eFootball 2022 is still bad. It was supposed to kill FIFA, but helped FIFA 22 instead in a big way.
But it's free, no harm in trying a football game, if never played before. You are right about kill thing. I am 100% sure someone from PES marketing team dropped this word to press and people caught it. I will be shocked if PES developers actually believed this nonsense. Pathetic game.

On the same note, could anyone confirm if FIFA can be played online(at least friendly lobby) without EA Pass? or EA Pass is mandatory to play any EA game online?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
But it's free, no harm in trying a football game, if never played before. You are right about kill thing. I am 100% sure someone from PES marketing team dropped this word to press and people caught it. I will be shocked if PES developers actually believed this nonsense. Pathetic game.

On the same note, could anyone confirm if FIFA can be played online(at least friendly lobby) without EA Pass? or EA Pass is mandatory to play any EA game online?
My friends brother always plays FIFA only while my friend always plays DOTA only. I ask them what is with their games and they tell they like them playing very much but I dislike them a lot.

Mine used to be fps games at first and when skyrim was released and later witcher 3 I got addicted to them due to the modding stuff we can do with them, add more custom levels developed in skyrim.

I used to use cheat codes from cheatcc but now use in built God mode mods and we mod app instead no need to write the codes down on a sheet of paper and press them to enable the different modes.

Now I am a rpg gamer only.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
FIFA can be addictive. Their Ultimate team is THE main selling point which attracts gamers a lot and is also addictive.

I will also move to FIFA to play with updated squads, if I don't need to buy EA Pass. Any FIFA player here on the forum?

FIFA games can be played online if you bought it. No pass is required. Consoles need Xbox gold or PS+ subscription or whatever it is called.

FIFA can be addictive. Their Ultimate team is THE main selling point which attracts gamers a lot and is also addictive.

I will also move to FIFA to play with updated squads, if I don't need to buy EA Pass. Any FIFA player here on the forum?
I'm just a SP mode guy, I play manager mode & I'm happy. Waiting for FIFA 22 to drop on EA play.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
My friends brother always plays FIFA only while my friend always plays DOTA only. I ask them what is with their games and they tell they like them playing very much but I dislike them a lot.

Mine used to be fps games at first and when skyrim was released and later witcher 3 I got addicted to them due to the modding stuff we can do with them, add more custom levels developed in skyrim.

I used to use cheat codes from cheatcc but now use in built God mode mods and we mod app instead no need to write the codes down on a sheet of paper and press them to enable the different modes.

Now I am a rpg gamer only.

Sent from my SM-M317F using Tapatalk
Its mostly like addiction only like i play mostly csgo only I automatically get the urge to start the game and play.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

Yeah moslty coz of ultimate team to go to the division 1.People grind and grind to get there.

Top Bottom